Votes: 9 5.1%
  • Landline

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • No Phone

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Windows Phone

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
I've been using the Pixel 2 XL (new to me - used) from my buddy for about 2 months now. I like it a lot. Nice phone :thumbsup:

I've been using the Pixel 2 XL (new to me - used) from my buddy for about 2 months now. I like it a lot. Nice phone :thumbsup:

I'm glad you like it! I think I need to get a new Otterbox for mine soon. The phone is still nice and new-looking, but the case has taken a beating from my clumsiness.

I'm glad you like it! I think I need to get a new Otterbox for mine soon. The phone is still nice and new-looking, but the case has taken a beating from my clumsiness.

I just have a regular case. Forget the brand. I know I've used Diztronic on my other phones.

Edit: I'm using Spigen Rugged Armor Designed on my Pixel 2 XL

Ya, I tried to call Ny, Canada quite a few places including:domokundance::brock: Honda corp-it was all screwed up today!

I confirm the network was broken today, maybe the honda owners are pissed about their dash boards going wacky? Revolution is at hand , throw these EPA jerks in the river from Ca.

local calls worked, state-state wise no. ET has landed.

tne total network is failing, what the heck is going on?

I'm still rocking my used (but new to me) Pixel 2XL that I bought from a buddy about 8-10 months ago.

Back