Post pictures of your pets

I honestly dunno w/o looking at his papers.. I think he's 2 cause I got him around this time not last year but the year before, if I remember right..

He was dis big..
DSC00689.jpg

There are a bunch of Ginger creatures in here

Man...seeing baby Kenji makes me really want a Shiba again. Mr wants a Lab :(

Want to see a weird animal? How about a Shibrador?

MO279.21732155-1-x.jpg

The little zoo thats in my apt..

The oldest one Gypsy...
Picture287.jpg

Big Cat, Small Box...
Picture217.jpg

The youngest on mine Oreo....
DSC_0598.jpg

The girlfriend's

Her oldest and the 3rd oldest in the house Chase....

DSC_0140.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg

The little one and youngest of her's and the zoo.... Sqrit
Picture299.jpg

Picture036.jpg

Ahhh!!!
Here is a pic of Kobi (red sesame shiba) and Karson (black & tan shiba) from December 2003

321553_10150289964606472_561106471_8351599_915355692_n.jpg

I'm guessing Kobi was around 3 in this pic. Karson had to be put down around 3 years after this photo :( He was a very very sick puppy :(

GF took that pic, her favorite place to lay is right next me..

Chase's mischievous look
DSC_0591.jpg

Gypsy's come on leave me be look
DSC_0594.jpg

Whoa, that's a happy kitty. What's his name?

Nathan, Chase's eyes are really neat with his fur color. He just looks completely ginger..lol

Yes, Kobi is always up to something LOL

You catch Chase in the right light and all you see it just blood red glow, freaks you out.
Oreo has green eyes that also will freak you out with the right light.

BTW I find it humorous how most people think most animals are males....LOL I am unfortunately surround by females at home, 5 of them, 1 being human...

LOL sorry that was my assumption with the name "Chase"
Yeah...that all red would freak me out :rotfl:

I've never known a female called Chase...just men. Although, I've never met a female named Sqrit either :rotfl: (or males LOL)

I know what you mean, we have a full house as well.

Neo - Age 7
2a4y9p3.jpg

Chloe - Age 7
xdcorm.jpg

Lily - Age 6
19b4pc.jpg

Brutus - Age 5
35d3gcl.jpg

Felix - Age 2
i5tcmo.jpg

Miller - Age 1
hug3ft.jpg

The Gang during treat time - Look at the symmetry.
64jcxt.jpg

And last but not least our little Monkey! Taken tonight at midnight while trying to get him to go to sleep. :whiteflag:
2e23qt3.jpg

OMG I can hardly handle 4 at my parents house...6??? Litterboxes must SUCK for you. How do you do it?? LOL

I can't believe how big monkey is!!! More pics!! :D

Chase was named after Chevy Chase but her name suits her very very well.... she will follow you around the house and everywhere.... Greatest thing to see is if she is sprawled on the floor and you walk near her she might roll over and start pushing herself with her hind legs to chase you and she is pretty quick...

Sqrit is just Squirt minus the U and I have no idea on where the gf got the name...

Gypsy is mysterious but very loyal to me, kinda like a Gypsy

Oreo was named causing I was eating Oreo's will trying to figure out a name and she hopped up on me and started licking the cream and she looks like a Oreo

CivicDew if you need a good litterbox that needs no scooping and easy to clean check out Litter Robot...

Back