Post pictures of your pets

Sqrit's meow sounds like MOM and I swear that Chase and Gypsy meow sometimes sound like a answer if I ask them a question.... Example if there food dish is getting low and I ask if they need food they meow Yes or No...

lol... How does the cat like em?
She actually doesn't mind. She just sits there and watches them and sleeps on the couch when they are out playing on it. My cat sleeps with my lizards too. I think she's got a bit of an identity crisis lol. She's been raised around ducks, reptiles, rats and dogs since she was about 3 weeks old so I don't think she knows she should be a predator to most of them.

^^^ That's crazy, Kenji & Motoe would kill any reptile or mouse/rat.. My fiance took Kenji outside one night & realized he had something in his mouth, she thought it was like a stick or some grass. Turns out is was a frog he killed, lol..

078e5e00.jpg

I need to find a home for these little guys. The mom is not much bigger than them. This is her 3rd litter. We already have one cat each from the other two. We plan on getting her fixed after the holidays. These three are tame especially the one with the all black face in the front of the pic below. Gonna put them on Craigslist and Facebook. FREE KITTENS :D

2irm83q.jpg

2rdjk01.jpg

So cute!!!

The kittens I had I wouldn't put on craigslist though. Too many people looking for free kittens as bait for catching other animals...or dog fighting. Couldn't let it happen. I heard too many horror stories from the shelters

We talk about getting another Shiba sometimes but we feel like having 2 dogs & a cat is a ZOO already...lol

Got it from a friend of mine that bought it at the vet for his cat a few months back. Oscar is so long he can still get to his back side, lol.

Back