Post Up Your Die Cast Car Collection!!!

Found some interesting things at the store today.... 0.50 each.... anyone looking for one of these?

78mu.jpg

h3sa.jpg

Anyone got either an old 240z or Hakosuka? WTT +$? I'm not really a collector. I just like certain cars.

Found some interesting things at the store today.... 0.50 each.... anyone looking for one of these?

Anyone got either an old 240z or Hakosuka? WTT +$? I'm not really a collector. I just like certain cars.

What cars were in the pics you posted? My computer won't let me see them. :pat: I've got some extras of the most recent 240 paint job (the white one Greg posted that's based on a real race car). :driving:

I have two 2012 nsx concepts and one green one yellow 70 toyota corolla. The green one is in better shape. The yellow one seems to have banged against the package and damaged the red pinstripe.

Last edited:
I've REALLY been a slacker when it comes to posting up cars I've picked up. I need to get my crap together and take some pics. Every time I run across the blue or red Evasive S2K's I pick them up as little prizes for the Dragon. I've also started seeing/picking up new repaints of the Hot Wheels wide body NSX for the Dragon table as well. :driving:

Back