Post up your fish tanks/aquariums!

Reviving this thread because me and @Nikkitabeans just started off with a tiny 5.5 gallon tank and some goldfish
1b1e7cc4bd5b597eb7b000f27bb80b7c.jpg

345c4b2c8cfd638f37a24f143c474384.jpg

...and they need at *least* 1 gal of water per inch of fish. Goldfish are pooping machines.

Did you cycle the tank?

...and they need at *least* 1 gal of water per inch of fish. Goldfish are pooping machines.

Did you cycle the tank?
No we made the mistake of buying the fish first, so we needed somewhere to put them asap.. Only after did we start doing our research. Everything was very impulsive.
But we used spring water and treated it to hopefully reduce the risks. Any suggestions and advice is appreciated of course.

We did get a large enough tank... For now. Until they start growing... We'll see if they get to that point.

It happens unfortunately. We've all made the mistake at some point. My mom did the same thing with some goldfish. Man they grow fast. The one robert had in England was 9" in about a year

One of the growouts. I have had them for about a year now. Newest breeding project. Jaws is being sold so now to find a nice male Umbee.20141113_164604.jpg

I want another peaceful tank. I have sold off a lot of my monsters the last year. Im going to breed jacks again since I purchased a young pair. I just couldnt resist Caquetaia Umbriferus , since the are labeled as the most aggressive .

Back