Post Your Latest Purchases

Oh yeah. Si fronts. I forgot you just got the TSX calipers.

Just replaced my OE Michelin tires on my 2013 Si with Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3's and what a difference in grip and steering feel.

The only downside is they are not as quiet as the oe Michelins, but not too loud. The difference in feel and grip is amazing.

The Super Sports are much quieter than I expected. Definitely quieter than the stock all seasons.

Sellers accepted my offer today and I'm due to close on 7/14. Holy ****, I just bought a house.

Sorry to possibly be a Debbie downer but wait until closing.....then you can say you bough a house.

I had my house up for sale last year and the deal fell through 6 days before closing. Wells Fargo didn't do an extensive enough check on the buyers credit until a purchase agreement was signed. Turns out they had an outstanding college loan that was in collections, so the deal fell through.

I work in a real estate company and we always say wait until the closing......then a deal is finalized.

Hoping all goes well on your purchase!

ffda16685bef5cc3c111760af273255c.jpg

One of my recent parts to show up

Sorry to possibly be a Debbie downer but wait until closing.....then you can say you bough a house.

I had my house up for sale last year and the deal fell through 6 days before closing. Wells Fargo didn't do an extensive enough check on the buyers credit until a purchase agreement was signed. Turns out they had an outstanding college loan that was in collections, so the deal fell through.

I work in a real estate company and we always say wait until the closing......then a deal is finalized.

Hoping all goes well on your purchase!

Well, I know what my end looks like. The bad circumstances won't be coming from my end. It's equally scary and exciting. Around here, it's tough enough to be the one who is working his way through closing. Once those keys are in my hands, it could fall through. But I know where I am, I know what I have to deal with, and something outside of my control would be the source of my downfall, not something I've controlled.

ffda16685bef5cc3c111760af273255c.jpg

One of my recent parts to show up

I dis like you right now! Lol....where did you buy from?

Well, I know what my end looks like. The bad circumstances won't be coming from my end. It's equally scary and exciting. Around here, it's tough enough to be the one who is working his way through closing. Once those keys are in my hands, it could fall through. But I know where I am, I know what I have to deal with, and something outside of my control would be the source of my downfall, not something I've controlled.

Yeah, def better to be on your end rather than the seller side.

Back