Post Your Latest Purchases

Finally got around to ordering a few of the items for my overdue 30k service, hopefully I can knock all of these out tomorrow morning before it hits 110 degrees outside.

There's also an LED bulb in the little baggy that will replace my OEM license plate bulb and the rest are just to have around as spares.

30k Service Items.jpg

Finally got around to ordering a few of the items for my overdue 30k service, hopefully I can knock all of these out tomorrow morning before it hits 110 degrees outside.

There's also an LED bulb in the little baggy that will replace my OEM license plate bulb and the rest are just to have around as spares.

View attachment 48144
Did you change your tranny fluid yet? And are those Honda wipers? Honda uses valeo wipers. Don't know if amazon or chh is cheaper. I do know one thing. Valeo wipers have been the best ever and won't ever try another brand of wiper.

Last edited:
Did you change your tranny fluid yet? And are those Honda wipers? Honda uses valep wipers. Don't know if amazon or chh is cheaper. I do know one thing. Valep wipers have been the best ever and won't ever try another brand of wiper.
I still need to have the transmission fluid and the coolant changed, my 30k service is complete minus those two things.

And the wiper blade inserts were shipped by Honda of North America for $4.98 a piece, so I would assume that they are genuine Honda parts.

dae22a35e2fcbb074bf0ea5abf9c4293.jpg

Got the wife a pilot

Baby? I have a 250GB HDD now so 1TB is an upgrade ;)

Edit: Also the 250GB HDD is roughly 6-8 years old.
Edit x2: I don't watch movies so it's just for games

If it's just for games, why not get an SSD?

My last drive purchase was a 6TB...it was for a media server though.

If it's just for games, why not get an SSD?

My last drive purchase was a 6TB...it was for a media server though.

Not all of my games are going on an SSD. I have 2x120GB SSD's currently. 840 EVO (OS Drive) - OCZ (BF4 and a few other games).

I am eyeing the 500GB Samsung 850 EVO which has come down tremendously in price ($160 currently). Amazon is having a sale for Prime Members on July 15th so maybe it will go down in price then. :)

6TB.. :rotfl: I haven't even filled my 250GB HDD. It's just older and I'm downloading more and more games so I don't want it to die on me.

Not all of my games are going on an SSD. I have 2x120GB SSD's currently. 840 EVO (OS Drive) - OCZ (BF4 and a few other games).

I am eyeing the 500GB Samsung 850 EVO which has come down tremendously in price ($160 currently). Amazon is having a sale for Prime Members on July 15th so maybe it will go down in price then. :)

6TB.. :rotfl: I haven't even filled my 250GB HDD. It's just older and I'm downloading more and more games so I don't want it to die on me.
http://www.engadget.com/2015/07/06/samsung-2tb-ssd/

Back