Post Your Latest Purchases

And my purchase before that
f41006f0fda17ea4ad9dceb79394194f.jpg
ya it's been an expensive vacation

No I could have gotten whatever I wanted. The magnetic is so beautiful in person.

Not trying to give you crap for the choice. I was just curious. The grey/silver family has the advantage of never really looking dirty. I imagine that will sparkle when all clean though.

Are you getting base ST or fully loaded? I can get base trim for $23k at my local dealer. Very tempting...:(
Ya I got the base. I love my audio and it's easier to install audio without a premium sound package. And honestly the base 15 has more bells and whistles than I could ever want.

Not trying to give you crap for the choice. I was just curious. The grey/silver family has the advantage of never really looking dirty. I imagine that will sparkle when all clean though.
No I didn't take it that way man. I'm sorry if it came off as I did. I'm still working on my first cup of coffee lol. My b man

Are you getting base ST or fully loaded? I can get base trim for $23k at my local dealer. Very tempting...:(

Before I bought the Si I was looking at a fully loaded ST for $24,100. Passed on it due to potential issues with the car and the final deal wasn't to my liking.

Before I bought the Si I was looking at a fully loaded ST for $24,100. Passed on it due to potential issues with the car and the final deal wasn't to my liking.

I remember you saying that in your Fit thread. Something about the wiring harness?

@nat3d - Dude congrats on the new car and the ring! Very awesome. Keep us updated on the new car and put up a build thread for us! Theres lots of non-Honda people on the forum.

Bought this..... in silver not neo-ti but I can't find a good image of the silver....

neo-ti-intake-manifold.jpg

@nat3d - Dude congrats on the new car and the ring! Very awesome. Keep us updated on the new car and put up a build thread for us! Theres lots of non-Honda people on the forum.

Bought this..... in silver not neo-ti but I can't find a good image of the silver....

R18 intake manifold?

Reactions: Nix
I remember you saying that in your Fit thread. Something about the wiring harness?

Yeah, from the factory the main wire harness in some cars where not built/assembled correctly and eventually would cause the car to die. Then you have to deal with the local dealerships to fix the wiring on their own or hope to have a new harness put it. The new harness was not an updated version, just a "new" one.

There were lots of complaints about the entertainment components going bad or constantly needing updates.

Thanks nix! I think I will start a build on here as well.

Reactions: Nix
Just go buy Ryrys car....:giggle:

I want to super bad but thats a long ways off. Im most likely going back to school so paying off everything, modding the stupid LX to death cause its cheap and then putting all the $$ towards classes. Its the smart thing to do. Get a 3rd degree. lol..... then RWB Porsche....

Back