Post Your Latest Purchases

Man it’s so hard to not hit that buy button. Who else is feeling my pain? All u guys getting all this cool stuff.

I also got a belated bday present....a bike trainer. Got it a few weeks ago.

View attachment 60726

That is our spare room turned into an office/gym. Looking at replacing the carpet with rubber “gym floor” type of stuff. My fiancé and I put up the cabinets and stuff.

What trainer is it and how do you like it? i have one and stopped using it because i feel like its not able to do any more than flat road riding.

Man it’s so hard to not hit that buy button. Who else is feeling my pain? All u guys getting all this cool stuff.

I keep telling myself ok after this i'll stop, but then amazon brings more stuff

What trainer is it and how do you like it? i have one and stopped using it because i feel like its not able to do any more than flat road riding.

I keep telling myself ok after this i'll stop, but then amazon brings more stuff
It’s Kinetic brand but can’t remember the model. It is a “smart” trainer....so I can link it to apps and the resistance changes with the route/terrain. Got it on sale for $350.

Did you seriously just get a ******* Switch!?

Also, send me all your whisk(e)y!

thats just the whiskey i ordered from local distilleries since PA closed the state liquor stores as "nonessential"

and yea i did, refused to pay the ridiculous markup people are charging for them though

My Koing ultragram 12 spokes free flowing Tech 17 x8 16.33 pounds each or 7 pds lighter than stock wheels, rims come on Tuesday with tnps sensors , metal hub rings and lug nut install kit.
Oh the color of rims is Race bronze.
:flame: came a bit over $900 for the four rims and extras. Fire hawk 500 for tires.I am running a non flowing koing 12 spokes rims on my 2001 Neon and they weigh 17pds but are smaller rims 17 x7. I think the size 17 x8 will work perfect on the Honda si with 20.4k miles on it now. Adding a Full 3" exhaust system next month with a hasport motor mount-rear-excellent piece. After that a acurity short shifter and 24mm rear sway bar. Later on a SC or turbo Maybe?????????????????????.:dogdance::party:

Last edited:
Wife wanted me to order these for her Cricut :iough:

71O3cRDqwyL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

And these for my niece's birthday next week.

51Em2+SI1tL._SX340_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

517QXloMFBL._SX342_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

51B6WHe8N8L._SX342_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

51hbdc1n+HL._SX342_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Just ordered this from Amazon (stock picture) to my my new (to me) AR15 in along with my other guns.

snapsafe-home-safes-75401-44_1000.jpg

That’s neat. Too bad I’ve got drawers built into my bed frame. Was looking at a floating shelf unit but lost the link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That’s neat. Too bad I’ve got drawers built into my bed frame. Was looking at a floating shelf unit but lost the link.

I have no room in our closets for a safe so the bed in the master room is able to put stuff under so that's where it's going. The spare bedroom has a bed but it has drawers under it.

TO DO LIST:

Steal bootyluvr's STI

Go to a dealership and buy an STI

:rotfl: Glad you crossed it off your list but I don't keep the STi at home ;)

Back