Post Your Latest Purchases

Just grabbed the turtle beach x12 headset for the Xbox and a new wireless controller..for 60 bucks the headphones sound amazing!

Are those fog overlays already precut to fit the fogs? Been wanting to do that but wanna stay somewhat cheap haha

This is being delivered today.... YEA!

(paperback)
the-walking-dead-goveror.jpg

Meguiar's Synthetic Sealant 2.0 64oz and Ultra Finish Polish M205 32oz.
41%2B63TNB-QL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

41EMAUNX2mL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I bought this on Detailedimage.com. They have a promotion for 13% off and $4.99 shipping. The code is 'NewYears13' (not NewYear13). Putting 'NewYear13' will make you frustrated because it won't work. Promo ends today 1/10/2013!!!

I only bought the 205 polish bc I'm still a noob when it comes to detailing. I need a proper variable speed polisher. I've been using an orbital buffer which isn't fast enough for polishing.

Also, I used to buy the Meguiar's Techwax for $20 each. And that's about 12oz per bottle. The 64oz sealant only cost me $37.

Stock suspension. The car is in need of a drop since it's been 5 years already. Lol.

Stock suspension. The car is in need of a drop since it's been 5 years already. Lol.

As much as I agree that cars look better lowered, I'm enjoying stock ride height for a little while.. My jetta was almost on the ground on coils and its gets old after a while.. Busting your oil pan open on a manhole cover is always fun

It won't be too low. The Tanabe gives .6"-.9" drop. I'm not planning on going any lower. Lol. It might be around 1" with Koni struts, which I'm planning to get during the spring.

Back