Post Your Latest Purchases

Bought a racquetball racquet today....might go to a different store after work to see if there is something better rather than the cheap Walmart special I bought earlier, lol.

images

Going to go play tonight. :wheee:

Bought a racquetball racquet today....

Going to go play tonight. :wheee:
you can find some decent stuff online, but dickssportingoods sometimes has some pretty decent mid rage stuff. Every now and then, they'll be some pretty good racquets discounted pretty heavily (I'm guessing they just don't sell many). I haven't bought one for years, but I used to pay a ton. Man I loved racquetball.

Man....I still feel worn out after the couple matches last night. Too much fun. I haven't played since 02-03 when I was at USC. The racquet was good, prob won't need anything much better since I am playing for fun/excercise. Next time I need to bring a 2nd shirt as the one I wore was completely soaked in sweat.

Bought these a week or two ago for the comp....Klipsch Promedia 2.1
255325-klipsch-promedia-2-1-wireless.jpg

Got them cheap since I had a Bestbuy coupon and some reward zone $$$. Too bad they don't have an on/off switch.

Nomar: Very Nice! I use to have a set of those! They last forever. I might find me a set. They aren't cheap though. When I worked at Best Buy I bought the set with my Employee Discount. I thought they had an on/off switch on the back of the subwoofer? :think:

I only use a headset now so my buddy bought them off of me. I kinda wish I had them still.

How much were they before the savings? $180??

I will have to check the back of the sub....still would be a pain.

They were $153? in the store or something close to that.

pushing IN on the main volume switch doesn't turn it off? I don't have these, but instead of turning up/down on the dial - pushing in/out? Seems odd there is no power if that doesn't work

disregard - saw a post on the klipsch forum saying the same thing about lack of power on/off

pushing IN on the main volume switch doesn't turn it off? I don't have these, but instead of turning up/down on the dial - pushing in/out? Seems odd there is no power if that doesn't work

Yeah I really wish they had a power button.. It doesn't make sense.. :confused:

I bought this last night (for work since in my new office we don't have a toaster)

!CC(e6DwBGk~$(KGrHqUOKicEzVn3iSn2BNK3V3ytyw~~_3.JPG

Back