Post Your Latest Purchases

9ure3asu.jpg

I've heard good things about the Chrome Cast.

HeelsandEers - Are those the sports or the race springs?

Im on the sports. So far so good.

Phaheem - dude... Between you and heelsandeers with the beer thread.... this place encourages all my bad habits. What did you get in that bag? I can almost read a couple of the labels.

Im a fan of Rocky Patel Vintage 1992s and La Aurora Preferidos Connecticut #1. Their

Last edited:
Yeah I think we need a thread dedicated to awesome burgers. It's evident we have quite a few enthusiasts lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Sure, open one up! I'm down to see good looking burgers. :drooling:

HeelsandEers - Are those the sports or the race springs?

Im on the sports. So far so good.

Phaheem - dude... Between you and heelsandeers with the beer thread.... this place encourages all my bad habits. What did you get in that bag? I can almost read a couple of the labels.

Im a fan of Rocky Patel Vintage 1992s and La Aurora Preferidos Connecticut #1. Their

Sports. I didn't want to go too low. One, the roads around here are terrible and two, as I'm sure you know, anything much lower than 1.5" drop starts to negatively effect handling.

You on koni yellows as well? That's going to be my set up here in the next couple of weeks.

And :giggle: I take no responsibility :beer:

I couldn't tell you the first thing about cigars but I do enjoy smoking some of the good ones. Only time I ever do is with my dad, girlfriend's dad/brother/uncles. No idea what I'm smoking half the time, but they are definitely very good.

Yup. Konis and Neuspeed sports. Performance alignment also. -1.3 F and -0.8R, one set camber bolts in the front and I got Skunk2 arms for the back.

Actually I should add that I have one other part.... Im running Acura RSX/Energy suspension hard poly lower control arm bushings. Stiff as hell.

I've got the Konis turned up so the ride is bone jarringly hard right now. Gonna back it off to full soft so I can get a feel for the spring when I get a chance.

Last edited:
Yup. Konis and Neuspeed sports. Performance alignment also. -1.3 F and -0.8R, one set camber bolts in the front and I got Skunk2 arms for the back.

Actually I should add that I have one other part.... Im running Acura RSX/Energy suspension hard poly lower control arm bushings. Stiff as hell.

I've got the Konis turned up so the ride is bone jarringly hard right now. Gonna back it off to full soft so I can get a feel for the spring when I get a chance.

How many clicks are there, as far as the adjust-ability goes? I'll most likely run mine on a medium stiffness setting.

That's about what I plan for my alignment also. I already have some front camber bolts and some ingalls rear sliders.

Nix
Lol sorry bud! I only recently dove into smoking cigars. I have one at the end of the week on Friday nights to unwind, along with a glass of scotch.
That bag was from the Cigar Cubs of America - they send a 5-pack very month. I signed up for a 3-month membership through Groupon. I haven't smoked any of them yet, just placed them in my humidor.
I too am a fan of Rocky Patels though. Medium bodied and great flavor. Good choice :thumb:

Last edited:
Reactions: Nix
Back