Post Your Latest Purchases

HeelsandEers - There were no clicks that I could feel. I just watched how far I turned the knob and tried to keep them all the same. The adjuster knob has an arrow for hard/soft and when you turn it to full you can definitely feel it stop. I think 3 full circles is the most you can turn them. I put mine at 1 1/2 and it's way stiff. It's funny though cause you see the knob in all the pics but you only get one and you have to move it from strut to strut. The adjuster is a little metal tab that sticks out the top of the strut.

The little flat part at the very top is what you turn. You just stick the knob on each one and twist.
(Stock photo)

dsc_2093.jpg

The knob. Don't lose it!

koniknob.jpg

And wheeeee..........
Koni%2BOriginal%2BShock%2BAdjustable%2BSoft%2BHard%2BTool%2B%252810%2529.gif

I did not cut my trunk carpet but it ain't a bad idea.

144776d1219525086-how-do-you-adjust-koni-rears-koni_02.jpg

Fyi.... On adjusting shock valves..... Do not use any pressure when getting to the end of rotation in either direction.... can distort the valve opening.

Interesting. Not quite how I expected it. People always described to me their stiffness with the number of clicks turned. I'll see for myself soon enough. I can't wait to get them and get them on.

Interesting. Not quite how I expected it. People always described to me their stiffness with the number of clicks turned. I'll see for myself soon enough. I can't wait to get them and get them on.
You can always count the tits on the knob.

Reactions: Nix
Sold the DSLRs and all lenses and accessories and bought this which is now my only digital camera (besides the iPhone):

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21375238241.752780.jpg

I still shoot 135 and 4x5 large format film once in a while too, but this will probably be my main camera from now on...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Installed the Hybrid racing Cable Bushings and, I have to say, it made a huge difference in the feel of the stock shifter (which has a short shift adapter 'til the Buddy Club arrives). I did not expect the immediate crisp response, but I love it. It makes this 6 speed feel like among the best in the world, and I've driven some real expensive cars (not my own though). No shyte. It's a nice feel. If you get cable bushings, go with these because of the roller bearing in the center of the large one.

Last edited:
Got the Alpine installed,while I was there I decided to buy another Alpine mono 500 watt amp,now each 10 sub is powered buy its own amp set at 300 rms at 4 ohms,needless to say the new head withe 1000 s of adjustments and power hitting the subs and everything running at 4 ohms,it sounds incredible.( I have a audiocontrol. Lcq-1 I'm selling now) wont work with the alpine head,audiocontrol said there more for making the factory sound come alive,and it did.also have all 3 Megan frame braces coming in by weds and good ridge stainless brake lines and a prl stainless clutch line,hopefully getting it all done by Thursday.got the magna flow installed last week and love it.not going with the typhoon right now,too many mixed opinions,and finally broke down and got a passport 9500 ix radar detector.my year of modding in 2 weeks is over by Friday,I have a completely different car now and love it.

Reactions: 323
How's the fitment?

It's perfect, same as the oem factory hood. The gaps are good and it sits right on line with the fenders. Def worth the money and @procivic.com has it at a great price. It only took a few days to ship. I don't have pics of the the packaging because it got sent to the body shop and not me. They even called to double check the credit card since the billing addy and shipping addy were different.

Back