Post Your Latest Purchases

yea just a SRI
i was going to go with the CAI and battery relocation, but then i read about how i would have to reroute the clutch line and other things, and thought it's too much trouble for the couple of hp...
plus, after seeing the minimal differences between the SRI and CAI on the K24, and the price difference, i just went with the SRI.
Plus, looks nice :)
Nice man, the PRL sri is nice. I get this nice whistle around 3k and if you feather the gas pedal just right it gets louder. Love it. Why no injectors?

Nice man, the PRL sri is nice. I get this nice whistle around 3k and if you feather the gas pedal just right it gets louder. Love it. Why no injectors?
Vit said the stock injectors are good up to 300 whp, so why upgrade?
i dont plan on hitting 300 for at least a year

Vit said the stock injectors are good up to 300 whp, so why upgrade?
i dont plan on hitting 300 for at least a year
the stock injectors are bigger. I played this out in my head before I ordered. If i choose to go turbo I keep rbc and just upgrade injectors. Also resale of rbc, if you choose to sell its just to 9th gen owners, with no porting for injectors you could resell to more people. Just a thought. My duty cycle with RDX injectors at WOT is around 70%

And to add, if you get the RDX inj, you're car will basically be a Frankenstein consisting of parts from the ZDX, RDX, 2006+ Si. :D

the stock injectors are bigger. I played this out in my head before I ordered. If i choose to go turbo I keep rbc and just upgrade injectors. Also resale of rbc, if you choose to sell its just to 9th gen owners, with no porting for injectors you could resell to more people. Just a thought. My duty cycle with RDX injectors at WOT is around 70%
Well Vit also posted a link to O rings for using the smaller injectors with the stock size bore, I figured I would just do that. No plans on selling it :)

iphone5.jpg

Whoa! What did you have before?

$99 from Walmart? :)

Back