Post Your Latest Purchases

Just got this for the girlfriend
e4ubepa2.jpg

Was supposed to be delivered yesterday, but now must wait until Tuesday.:sadbanana:
PRL Clutch line.jpgJust checked UPS again. Make that WEdnesday. :tap:

Last edited:
real diamonds @323 ?

I bought my gf an opal necklace for her birthday coming up in October, opal is damn expensive haha
No, not real diamonds. This is "just because" gift so I didn't spend too much. Real emerald though. Emerald is not as expensive as I thought it'd be.

Hopefully it all goes on this weekend. Gotta get some stuff painted first.

What are you painting? It took us about 5 hours to get it all in. We had way too many beers during the process and after it was bolted in we had brain farts on the vacuum and coolant lines. The one in the center up top on RBC next to the head is what gave us problems. That hole is closed so no need to cap or whatever.

What are you painting? It took us about 5 hours to get it all in. We had way too many beers during the process and after it was bolted in we had brain farts on the vacuum and coolant lines. The one in the center up top on RBC next to the head is what gave us problems. That hole is closed so no need to cap or whatever.

RBC will be red. ZDX will be black. Thinking about painting the adapters too.

That intake systems is very cheap. Did it come with a battery relocator?

That intake systems is very cheap. Did it come with a battery relocator?
yea just a SRI
i was going to go with the CAI and battery relocation, but then i read about how i would have to reroute the clutch line and other things, and thought it's too much trouble for the couple of hp...
plus, after seeing the minimal differences between the SRI and CAI on the K24, and the price difference, i just went with the SRI.
Plus, looks nice :)

Back