Post Your Latest Purchases

LOW! How much drop is it and are you rubbing at all?

Its the megan street coilovers. It probably ended up being close the 3 inches. No tire rub but ive scraped the hell out of my tow hook. Ill probably going to end up raising it up a tad. But it looks sexy right now.

Had to get a mouse, the cheap and reliable Logitech. (Normally I use my Razer DeathAdder, but I left it back home, oops)
2013-03-21 19.14.17.jpg

Credit checked & report by Equifax...
Under federal law you are entitled to a copy of your credit report annually from all three credit reporting agencies - Experian®, Equifax® and TransUnion® - once every 12 months. Every consumer should check their credit reports from each of the 3 bureaus annually. Doing so will make sure your credit is up-to-date and accurate. Each reporting agency collects and records information in different ways and may not have the same information about your credit history.
How can I request my free statutory annual credit file disclosure?
  1. You may contact the Central Source by visiting www.AnnualCreditReport.com
  2. You can request by phone and call 877 FACTACT
  3. You can complete the Request Form and mail it to:
    Annual Credit Report Request Service, P.O. Box 105281, Atlanta, GA 30348-5281

Bought an installed a tbs, an hyper yellow drls. And tomorrow I'm also getting Jdm hazard, and finally my Bride door inserts:D

Back