Post Your Latest Purchases

Just ordered the Eibach ProKit springs from TireRack. :wink1:

eibach_38144_140_l.jpg
Not planning on getting coils yet?

Not planning on getting coils yet?

For now the only coilovers that I like are Buddy Club N+ and Tein Street Advance which are not released for 2014 Si yet. Few weeks ago I drove 2013 Si with Buddy CLub N+ coilovers and the ride was very stiff.:confused: I would have to upgrade my health insurance to make sure they cover back and neck pain from constant bouncing.

For now the only coilovers that I like are Buddy Club N+ and Tein Street Advance which are not released for 2014 Si yet. Few weeks ago I drove 2013 Si with Buddy CLub N+ coilovers and the ride was very stiff.:confused: I would have to upgrade my health insurance to make sure they cover back and neck pain from constant bouncing.
Probably dialed in at the firmest setting?

I'm waiting on the Phillips led headlights from xenondepot, and an i-vtec badge ...... Anyone use an i-vtec from an accord in their front grill? If so pics please? Worried it won't fit

Ordered a new hondata flashpro for my 9thgen si sedan
The problem im having is the car wont accept any further programming via flashpro and displays message "vin does not match" when connected to desktop computer via usb
Anyone seen or having this issue as well :0(

Dar Dar what was wrong with ssr wheels???? That multi spoke look is startin to dawn on me lol
Absolutely nothing. Lol. The back order is very long which is why the last seller canceled the order.

He was impatient.
I canceled the order from Emnotek, then ordered a lower price from AutoAnything. Then autoanything canceled that order when I told them that i wanted to wait for those wheels. I have no ragrets from going with the OZ Racings as an alternative.

I canceled the order from Emnotek, then ordered a lower price from AutoAnything. Then autoanything canceled that order when I told them that i wanted to wait for those wheels. I have no ragrets from going with the OZ Racings as an alternative.

I do like the OZs better. Especially the color choice. Now if only mine would show up damnit!

Back