Post Your Latest Purchases

Ugh....so nice up close. I REALLY want one but not sure I want to drop $100 or more on a shift knob.
Let me just say this @Nomar06.
The first time I saw this shift knob I fell in love with it and I had to have one but just like yourself I had a hard time justifying spending $200 CDN on one.
I hummed and hawed over how I could get one without spending all that money on it.
Luckily for me someone in town posted up one for sale on FB for a reasonable price so I jumped all over it. (it's also genuine Mugen. I didn't want a knock off)(it's like jewelry for your car and I don't wear fake stuff)
Fortunately for me my patients payed off and I have no regrets on buying it. I also feel good about the fact that I payed much less then retail.
I know it's not a major purchase or big change on my car but sometimes it's the little things that make you happy.
I for one am glad I finally have this.
I guarantee you won't regret buying one @Nomar06 :tap:

Let me just say this @Nomar06.
The first time I saw this shift knob I fell in love with it and I had to have one but just like yourself I had a hard time justifying spending $200 CDN on one.
I hummed and hawed over how I could get one without spending all that money on it.
Luckily for me someone in town posted up one for sale on FB for a reasonable price so I jumped all over it. (it's also genuine Mugen. I didn't want a knock off)(it's like jewelry for your car and I don't wear fake stuff)
Fortunately for me my patients payed off and I have no regrets on buying it. I also feel good about the fact that I payed much less then retail.
I know it's not a major purchase or big change on my car but sometimes it's the little things that make you happy.
I for one am glad I finally have this.
I guarantee you won't regret buying one @Nomar06 :tap:

Is it bigger than the stock knob? I think someone here was selling one for $100.

Not car related, but also ordered this today.
image_prodprod2940003_largeImage_X_450_white.jpg

Got new lower ball joints for the 97. Also picked up a ball joint separator since I'm tired of using a hammer to separate them. It always messes the threads up.
image_12294.jpg

K9802_ANG__ra_p.jpg

Not car related, but also ordered this today.
image_prodprod2940003_largeImage_X_450_white.jpg

How are you liking the powder?

I think I will be making a purchase of either this or the Nitrotech. Both of them seem to be top notch products but the Nitrotech seems to be a little better but the Combat gives you pretty much double the servings.

How are you liking the powder?

I think I will be making a purchase of either this or the Nitrotech. Both of them seem to be top notch products but the Nitrotech seems to be a little better but the Combat gives you pretty much double the servings.

That protein powder tastes like crap. Banana taste is awful:barf:WTH was I thinking:pat::pat: I previously had cream&cookies flavor which is a lot better, but they were out of stock. I also have ON platinum protein powder which has 30G protein and the taste is decent. It's a little more expensive..... MP Combat protein usually has a little more cholesterol if you care about that.

I get all my stuff from Bodybuilding.com since their prices are usually $10 less than GNC and their shipping is fast.

That protein powder tastes like crap. Banana taste is awful:barf:WTH was I thinking:pat::pat: I previously had cream&cookies flavor which is a lot better, but they were out of stock. I also have ON platinum protein powder which has 30G protein and the taste is decent. It's a little more expensive..... MP Combat protein usually has a little more cholesterol if you care about that.

I get all my stuff from Bodybuilding.com since their prices are usually $10 less than GNC and their shipping is fast.
Haha....I made the mistake of buying banana flavor back in the day. Never again!

Got some of the stuff I ordered in the mail today...

Goodies.jpg
MOOG Bushings.jpg Electric Blue Shift Knob.jpg

I wish I had known that the bushings came in a set. I ordered "2" which ended up being 2 sets of 2, so I have twice as many as I need. I'm also kind of disappointed with the color of the Blox knob. I expected a much lighter color blue, which is why I chose the Electric Blue over the Torch Blue - I figured it would go well with the Cool Mist exterior color of the car. It's still a very nice feeling knob, though... and much heavier than any other one I've ever used! :giggle:

Back