Post Your Latest Purchases

Your bushings came in a box? I feel like I got the shaft since mine just came in a plastic bag. :giggle:

I got them off Amazon, too. Submitted a refund for one set, and they told me not to bother sending them back! Now I have 4 when I only need 2 and once I get the money back for the extras, it'll be like I only paid $10.29 for all 4! Ended up being a pretty sweet deal.

Got mine off of Amazon too, cheapest place I found them. Why not exchange the knob?

Got mine off of Amazon too, cheapest place I found them. Why not exchange the knob?

I almost did throw it back in the Amazon box to send right back, but I wanted to at least install it in the car to see if it changed my mind. I'm gonna give it a test run, and if I decide it's not what I want, it'll go back. I'm just afraid I'll wind up splurging on the Abrams M1 instead...

I bought a Throttle body spacer. And a Full-Race down Pipe. I was just wanted to find out if it would actually do anything. But I am still waiting for my down pipe to be shipped.

Attachments

• WP_20150430_20_06_21_Raw.jpg
    WP_20150430_20_06_21_Raw.jpg
    872.2 KB · Views: 21
I bought a Throttle body spacer. And a Full-Race down Pipe. I was just wanted to find out if it would actually do anything. But I am still waiting for my down pipe to be shipped.
Do you have FlashPro?

TY I made that mistake when I bought the skunk2 CAI

I ran the Full-Race downpipe without a tune and then with the ReFlash for a bit. Car still ran like garbage even with the Reflash.

I'm not sure how proven any benefits are but the goal would be to regulate the temperatures in my AT given my aggressive/spirited driving style.
Would this only benefit automatics?

View attachment 46973

Hayden Automotive 401 Ultra-Cool Tube and Fin Transmission Cooler

Nice kit. One of the best things you can do to your AT if you're planning any upgrades in the future. Definitely do a DIY for the 9th gen AT people. Put the cooler on the return line to the transmission. It should be pretty straightforward install just putting the cooler in-line with the fluid lines. I would recommend putting the cooler in front of the radiator. I think the clips with the barbs for attaching it make it pretty clear which way it goes.

Definitely a good upgrade for the AT. I've been sitting on mine for 2+ years but after multiple Dragon runs I have yet to run into a heat related AT issue. I do change my fluid too often. I do a drain/fill every 15k or so. Just the quicky 3qt D/F deal. No issues yet. I will say that replacing the upper tq mount made more of a difference than anything else yet.

Back