Post Your Latest Purchases

Very Nice! :thumbsup: How long have you had the GTX 960?

Oh.. Post up in the Computer thread -> http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/official-computer-talk-thread.3823/page-77
I've had the GTX 960 for just under a year and a half, it's the SSC (Super Superclocked) 4GB version. It wasn't a bad card by any means, but obviously the 1070 is in a completely different league.

I'll see if I can find/take some more pictures of my rig to post up in the Computer Talk thread, I didn't even know 9thcivic had something like that... :eek:

9a07cdb2494df7bf753df9b5a0038047.jpg

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

What do u guys think about it???

Don't buy them. I bought some SPC ones that were sold under a different name for about $80 for the pair. Its the old style of camber arm without the spherical joint but still works just as good. I also purchased through Amazon.com.

Check the suspension section of the website and you can find a link to the amazon page.

beb4df8719de609e47d9aa47d3d00fb3.jpg
ed7e1ae362f41256dc561372777d1db9.jpg
1ff1a5e37b54d76cc387277a530de574.jpg

Whst about This one could you send me ríe Link in amazon??? Pleaseee

Webby just posted the link in the post above but seems like you found them. The Dorman ones....

I have the steel version from S.P.C and they work just fine. I'm running 2.5 negative camber in the rear and still have tins of room for adjustment. I got mine from Tire Rack

Yes mine is 2013 lx and what about review does last long? Should I need to buy the adjust bolts too?

I've had mine for a year now.....no issues. I just bought the camber arms and re-used the stock hardware.

They are supposedly identical to Spc in a plain box sold as Dorman. People have compared them side by side and said they're identical. Spc wouldn't comment on them when asked. A number of lx/ex/si owners all have them. They even say "spc" in the arm.

Yes mine is 2013 lx and what about review does last long? Should I need to buy the adjust bolts too?

I see what your talking about.....the adjustable bolts you see on amazon are for the front camber adjustment. Since they are $20 I would go ahead and get them so you can adjust the camber on all 4 corners.

So you will need Qty 2 of the Dorman camber arms and Qty 1 of the adjustable bolts.

Make sure you buy the correct size bolts for the adjustment bolts for the front. Your car is a 2013 so Honda used a different size bolt.....I think its a 14mm but I am not sure. I have a 2015 and the bolt size is different than the 2013.

You just want to make sure it's a 14mm camber bolt. si uses 16mm bolts

Yea here's picture from mine so you can see they are spc's just boxed by dorman. And spc's site showing that 9th gens take the same as 8th'simage.jpeg image.png

Back