• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

Posters!

icerx440

NJ
Vehicle Model
LX
Body Style
Coupe
Anyone know where to get posters that I can hang on my wall of Hondas? Ive looked everywhere online and all the car posters are of super/muscle cars. Those are great but I would really like a picture of my civic in my room. Anyone know where to find one online?

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
Just a suggestion, but you can actually make a poster if you have a walmart locally? They do posters up to 24x30" in size. I believe the largest is like 20 dollars and that's on photo paper. You can make the picture whatever you like. I don't know if any place that specifically sells honda posters.

Pauly99to17

Ville de Quebec
Vehicle Model
2012 LX
Body Style
Dyno Blue Pearl Sedan (FB2)
Anyone know where to get posters that I can hang on my wall of Hondas? Ive looked everywhere online and all the car posters are of super/muscle cars. Those are great but I would really like a picture of my civic in my room. Anyone know where to find one online?
Get the calendar. Not quite poster size, but the pictures are very large.

icerx440

NJ
Vehicle Model
LX
Body Style
Coupe
Just a suggestion, but you can actually make a poster if you have a walmart locally? They do posters up to 24x30" in size. I believe the largest is like 20 dollars and that's on photo paper. You can make the picture whatever you like. I don't know if any place that specifically sells honda posters.

Sounds like a good idea, except I dont have a high quality camera. I would prefer a picture of my car specifically, but the only ones I have are on my phone. Do you know how large of an image I could print clearly off of an iPhone 5 camera?

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
Truly don't know, but I would imagine you could go big with the iphone camera. I'd stop in to the store and see what they say.