Posters!

icerx440

NJ
Vehicle Model
LX
Body Style
Coupe
Anyone know where to get posters that I can hang on my wall of Hondas? Ive looked everywhere online and all the car posters are of super/muscle cars. Those are great but I would really like a picture of my civic in my room. Anyone know where to find one online?

Just a suggestion, but you can actually make a poster if you have a walmart locally? They do posters up to 24x30" in size. I believe the largest is like 20 dollars and that's on photo paper. You can make the picture whatever you like. I don't know if any place that specifically sells honda posters.

Anyone know where to get posters that I can hang on my wall of Hondas? Ive looked everywhere online and all the car posters are of super/muscle cars. Those are great but I would really like a picture of my civic in my room. Anyone know where to find one online?
Get the calendar. Not quite poster size, but the pictures are very large.

Just a suggestion, but you can actually make a poster if you have a walmart locally? They do posters up to 24x30" in size. I believe the largest is like 20 dollars and that's on photo paper. You can make the picture whatever you like. I don't know if any place that specifically sells honda posters.

Sounds like a good idea, except I dont have a high quality camera. I would prefer a picture of my car specifically, but the only ones I have are on my phone. Do you know how large of an image I could print clearly off of an iPhone 5 camera?

Truly don't know, but I would imagine you could go big with the iphone camera. I'd stop in to the store and see what they say.

Back