ProCivic Feedback Thread

I just wanted to say that @PRO Civic has been my one stop shop for all the major parts i have on my car and any parts i will be getting in the future. There pricing and customer service is 2nd to none. Keep up the great service! :bananasplit:

I ordered a set of gloss black projector headlights with LED DRL's and a 8000K HID Low beam conversion kit from Pro Civic and just installed them the other day. Everything works great and looks even better. Only issue I had was an extra shipping charge that was added after I ordered and paid online, probably due to shipping to Canada. And I have a question as I was unable to install the HID's with the filament facing down, so they are installed at a 90 degree turn and project an unusual light pattern. Is there a tip for installing the filament facing down so I can improve light output?

I ordered a set of gloss black projector headlights with LED DRL's and a 8000K HID Low beam conversion kit from Pro Civic and just installed them the other day. Everything works great and looks even better. Only issue I had was an extra shipping charge that was added after I ordered and paid online, probably due to shipping to Canada. And I have a question as I was unable to install the HID's with the filament facing down, so they are installed at a 90 degree turn and project an unusual light pattern. Is there a tip for installing the filament facing down so I can improve light output?

Glad to hear you like the new look of the headlights! As far as the shipping quote, yes sometimes we do have to get a revised shipping quote for Canada orders. This mainly occurs with the items that are normally free shipping in the U.S. For these items, we do discount the Canada shipping from what it normally would be. In the near future, the site will auto calculate everything going to Canada.

As far as the HID's filament facing down, you shouldn't have an issue flipping it. I'm guessing you saw this thread? http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/procivic-projector-matte-black-led-headlights.8925/page-4

Can you tell what is hitting? Make sure the clip is fully out of the way and the actual bulb is not hitting anything. Please PM me some more information or pictures if you've still having issues.

It was hitting the cutout inside the projector but I reinstalled them last night after chexking oit some of the forums and the output is improved and I just need to wait til tonight to fine tune the alignment. Will post pics when its all done if you want.

It was hitting the cutout inside the projector but I reinstalled them last night after chexking oit some of the forums and the output is improved and I just need to wait til tonight to fine tune the alignment. Will post pics when its all done if you want.

Ok, great, glad you were able to re-situate the bulb to improve the light output. It is strange how simply rotating the bulb can make such a difference.

Feel free to post a pic or two here, no more than that though, since I'd like to keep this thread concentrated on feedback as much as possible.

I am very pleased with the quality of service that @PRO Civic company provides. They have customer care that I wish other companies would have half of. I sincerely appreciate the responsiveness and the way you conduct business. I have recommended ProCivic to many others because of their above average services and will definitely shop again.

Last edited:
I love pro civic they have everything i could ever want for my civic. I recently bought a pair of jdm honda emblems and i love then
a99579f10fae18dbc30cd3686853c10f.jpg

The only thing i didnt like is after i installed them i washed my car and they scratch supper easy . As expensive as they were i wasnt expecting them to scratch from a microfiber wash cloth .. There not to deep or noticeable unless u get up close but other then that shipping was great support is great i give them 5/5 stars for a rating because i dont think they should be held responsible that i scratched them. Now if they came scratched thats another story but they didnt so all in all great place and ill do lots more shopping there. Just gana be more careful while detailing my ride

I even found a person with another 2012 si in my area that was looking at lowering springs he was talking about ebay i was like dont even bother . Pro civic is the best and ull get the best products at the best price. U cant beat them. He asked me about pro civic i took them to their website sure enough the springs were $20 cheaper for the same set and since its pro civic you know ur going to get great service brand new parts and theres no question if they are real or just cheap springs thrown in a aftermarket shipping box. So far i have 2 of my friends currently shopping with you guys . Thanks for all the service it really is great knowing theres a company that cares about its customers !

Thanks for the great feedback @budurka29, really appreciate your detailed review and the fact that you recommended us to a couple friends! If you need anything at all, we're always here to help you out.

To address your concern about the emblem scratching, they should not scratch at all if you use a clean microfiber cloth. From my experience, almost all "swirl marks" and light scratches will be from using cloths that have remaining dirt on them, or if dirt is remaining on the surface of the emblem. If you like, send a super detailed photo to dave@procivic.com and I'll see what I can make of it. Thanks!

Thanks for the great feedback @budurka29, really appreciate your detailed review and the fact that you recommended us to a couple friends! If you need anything at all, we're always here to help you out.

To address your concern about the emblem scratching, they should not scratch at all if you use a clean microfiber cloth. From my experience, almost all "swirl marks" and light scratches will be from using cloths that have remaining dirt on them, or if dirt is remaining on the surface of the emblem. If you like, send a super detailed photo to dave@procivic.com and I'll see what I can make of it. Thanks!

And thats why i love you guys always looking out for us! The scratch shouldnt be a problem but we will see ill be extra careful this next wash . But it was mostlikely what u said some dirt or a bug or something do to careless wiping .

235ab72693f60d93d42c2abaa61d706b.jpg

Front

199a35a3b097862ea99034eb7e62d5d2.jpg

And back. These look amazing and theres only one other Honda in my city that has them so i love being unique ! Thanks so much guys

Shipping prices be killing me! About to order for second time, shipping is like 20% of item cost

Back