Question about Flashpro/Vit

So its best to get all your boltons. Install them. Then start logging for vit with the mods on?

Unless you want to pay for a retune, yes. You can run the ReFlash map temporarily, but I wouldn't suggest using it for too long as it runs rich.

What exactly is a "Reflash"
hondata flashrpo has an ecu reflash tune on it from the factory. You can run that ecu calibration to gain some extra hp/tq over stock. To get the most gains you need to get a custom tune done by an etuner like vitviper, or have the car tuned at a dyno shop.

so "reflash" is just the name for a base tune?
I guess you could call it that. It's the tune hondata made themselves, and they put on the flashpro unit. You can flash your car to that tune for more hp/tq. It's a generic upgrade to the stock tune & tends to run a very rich a/f ratio (safe, but you'll have better gains with a tune). They call it the reflash map.

Anybody of a good tune shop for Honda in Detroit? I have a 2012 Civic SI Coupe with PWJDM SRI and CNT Racing Cat back. Thought about getting it tuned BUT DON'T KNOW **** about tuning. Lol... Help a brotha out???

Anybody of a good tune shop for Honda in Detroit? I have a 2012 Civic SI Coupe with PWJDM SRI and CNT Racing Cat back. Thought about getting it tuned BUT DON'T KNOW **** about tuning. Lol... Help a brotha out???
You posted this in a thread about a person who does remote tuning? "Vit" or vitviper does remote tuning through email, so it doesn't matter where you live. He will send you updates through email after you send him your hondata logs.

Just purchased Hondata Flashpro + Ultimate Tune combo from VIT. What should I expect ? Any tips or instructions for first time users?
Are there simple tunes, I can do before the tuning process with Vit?

I think you need to tell Vit when you are ready. He will send you first calibration that you need to upload to your car via flashpro, then drive for 15- 20 minutes. After you're done with datalog you send it to him and wait for the new calibartion.

If I remember correctly you can't hit Vtec during the first cal.

There are videos on youtbe that show you what you need to do. Personally I prefer seeing how things need to be done instead of reading.

THX

I finally got the C.E.L pop up yesterday after installing PRL intake and D.P. I barely drive my car. 1900 miles in 6 months LOL probably why it took a bit to show up.

Great Tip! LOL My adrenaline is pumping from the thought! But seriously I need to plan for that and find a nice strip.

You will need an area where you can safely run the car out to about 85-88mph as that's about where the top end of 3rd will put you.

You will need an area where you can safely run the car out to about 85-88mph as that's about where the top end of 3rd will put you.
work.7339364.1.sticker,375x360.88mph-v1.png

Back