Question about Flashpro/Vit

Hey guys I'm about to do a reflash on my car again cause I just threw a CEL from the downpipe. But I noticed there's more base maps now should I use the reflash or would any of the others benefit? @VitViper

do any of the basemaps have the downpipe you have? You really should get a custom tune when running a downpipe. Everyone has said it's a night and day difference.

do any of the basemaps have the downpipe you have? You really should get a custom tune when running a downpipe. Everyone has said it's a night and day difference.
No but there is one that says catback exhaust, cat delete, CAI intake but yea i am going to get a tune as soon as I get a PRL intake.

No but there is one that says catback exhaust, cat delete, CAI intake but yea i am going to get a tune as soon as I get a PRL intake.
I would keep running the reflash if you're going to get tuned soon. It'll run rich, but be safe enough while you wait for the intake, just don't wait too long.

I would keep running the reflash if you're going to get tuned soon. It'll run rich, but be safe enough while you wait for the intake, just don't wait too long.
Yea it won't be to long. The only thing I'm waiting to get is either a PRL short ram or CIA. If I decide the cold air it will be longer since its a lot more expensive lol

Well I ran the reflash last night and I took the CEL away and even the really bad rasp that my downpipe had when I would hit the gas kinda went away I think I was on the stock equivalent map I know I still need a tune though, but ANYWAYS my Check emissions light(CEL) came back is there something else I need to do?

The CEL came back because when you refresh your computer it resets all your readiness monitors, you probably drove it till the readiness monitors were ready-ed up and it threw the code. What is the code for?

The CEL came back because when you refresh your computer it resets all your readiness monitors, you probably drove it till the readiness monitors were ready-ed up and it threw the code. What is the code for?
I just installed my Full-Race catless downpipe. But I thought it was supposed to bypass the sensors so it won't throw a code?

Well, my car is doing the same thing...throwing the CEL and removing it like yours. The Flashpro won't pick up the code but it reads as 1 DTC found, I haven't had the time to find my OBD scanner but next time it comes up try to pull the code with your flashpro maybe? or if you have a scan tool, because if we're in the same boat it will come back...mine usually comes back on when Im revving high and goes away after a period of normal driving

Well, my car is doing the same thing...throwing the CEL and removing it like yours. The Flashpro won't pick up the code but it reads as 1 DTC found, I haven't had the time to find my OBD scanner but next time it comes up try to pull the code with your flashpro maybe? or if you have a scan tool, because if we're in the same boat it will come back...mine usually comes back on when Im revving high and goes away after a period of normal driving
That's exactly what mine did after I went WOT the light came on. Well after work the drive home I went WOT through 2nd gear then got home turned my car off. Grabbed the flashpro then when I plugged everything in turned my car on the light was gone lol it'll be back I'm sure. But yea sucks they'res no way to check the code history with the flashpro well at least that I know of.

Well here the code it's throwing is this normal for a catless downpipe without a tune? I know that code has to do with the cats but I just hate seeing the light its annoying lolimage.jpeg

Back