Rear Window Visor

what i would really like to know is why do they just do the sedan ??? why not do both at the same time to save the frustration of us coupe owners to flip out because they wanna drag making stuff for the coupe !
its just dumb to me .

I actually did some investigation on this recently, and absolutely no one we know of makes one yet. However, I am having one of the distributors we work with do some calling to see if there is anyone overseas that makes some. We're trying our best to get some...I know there is demand for it. Rest assured we'll make an announcement if we do get some in.

I actually did some investigation on this recently, and absolutely no one we know of makes one yet. However, I am having one of the distributors we work with do some calling to see if there is anyone overseas that makes some. We're trying our best to get some...I know there is demand for it. Rest assured we'll make an announcement if we do get some in.

Awesome look forward to some good news

the problems is in most of asia, they only sell sedans, which accounts for huge number of cars, its not like north america at all.........

the problems is in most of asia, they only sell sedans, which accounts for huge number of cars, its not like north america at all.........
When I went to the Honda dealership I was looking for a dx coupe manual, they dealer told me they only make 7% of them this way and they were in Asia. So I got the Si. There is a market for this I just dont understand why it is taking them so long. What happened to trend analysis?

When I went to the Honda dealership I was looking for a dx coupe manual, they dealer told me they only make 7% of them this way and they were in Asia. So I got the Si. There is a market for this I just dont understand why it is taking them so long. What happened to trend analysis?

hehehe i cant say for certain, but when i was there the winter of 2011, went to a few different countries and only seen sedans..... and theres a reason corollas arent made as coupes anymore, and they sold twice as many corollas worldwide as civic, yes 1.6m cars compared to 800k civics, trend or no trend.. mind you you see alot of corollas as taxis, just starting to see the odd civic as taxis.. but dont get me wrong, 800k is still alot of cars, but how many of them were coupes? not to mention manual trannies.. i totally agree with you tho.... i had to order my EX sedan with a manual tranny, because its super rare to see them with manuals on the lot.... especially in the US since its not even offered... ;)

hehehe i cant say for certain, but when i was there the winter of 2011, went to a few different countries and only seen sedans..... and theres a reason corollas arent made as coupes anymore, and they sold twice as many corollas worldwide as civic, yes 1.6m cars compared to 800k civics, trend or no trend.. mind you you see alot of corollas as taxis, just starting to see the odd civic as taxis.. but dont get me wrong, 800k is still alot of cars, but how many of them were coupes? not to mention manual trannies.. i totally agree with you tho.... i had to order my EX sedan with a manual tranny, because its super rare to see them with manuals on the lot.... especially in the US since its not even offered... ;)

I totally agree, I tried looking for an EX tranny both sedan and coupe and it was near impossible until I just caved for an auto which the car was much needed.

I totally agree, I tried looking for an EX tranny both sedan and coupe and it was near impossible until I just caved for an auto which the car was much needed.

i totally agree, if its needed, its needed, took me 10 weeks from the time i put my deposit down until i got the car... that was a little over a year ago when there were shortages tho... but i have bought too many cars over the years because it what they had on the lot... funny thing too is in poorer countries they drive sticks too, cost saving plus easier to work on.... as north americans, we are so lazy... lol but i feel its more about comfort.... if one can afford it? why not? :)

Back