Rear Window Visor

i just hope it dosent angle up too much like the sedans i mean since the coupe windows are different and come more on a slant then the sedans we want it to look like a visor not a wind and bug stopper lol

How much do you think its gonna be? i hope its $50 I'd be happy since the shipping to hawaii is like 100+ SMH!!!!!.

i just hope it dosent angle up too much like the sedans i mean since the coupe windows are different and come more on a slant then the sedans we want it to look like a visor not a wind and bug stopper lol
I'm with you on that! I don't wear my hat on the back of my head so the bill does nothing.

:rotfl: LMAO ! HA ! You wish it will cost 50 bro .........we all wish ! it'll probably be around 100

There are a handful of civic rear visors for the 8thgen and prior that run $45 and up on eBay right now.

True your right webs but thats 8thgens tho older models .....for the 9ths they might be more because they know how we want them so bad lol

They have those lil lip visor ones for the 9th that can come painted to match our cars but with price and shipping it comes to almost 100 bucks .....they charge that because they know we'll pay it if the ones we really want arent out yet lol

That is an awesome smiley graphic...reminds me of angry birds for some reason.

Anyways, STILL NO 9TH GEN COUPE ROOF SPOILERS / VISORS! I'm sorry, I wish I had some good news for you guys.

SMILEY+SAD.JPG

Back