Reckless driving

^ Yeah the lights were on there as well. Really small town cop just going above and beyond.
That's why I said a lot of them just feel overpowered and think they're a god because they have a badge. Then you get the cool once that are awsome. Just unfortunately the ******* ones are attracted to me and my car lol.

They act like it is illegal to drive at night. I have been on second shift and got pulled over at 1am for bs and they found nothing.

Reactions: Nix
Same here, had tons of issues working 2nd shift and just trying to leave work and go home. Especialy if it was fall/winter and I was wearing a coat or hoodie.

I know! And I see ghetto wagons with no exhaust & no tags doing 80 with shot suspension and a donut blow through red lights with 3 kids hanging out the back window..... I get popped pulling out the parking garage at my work.

Meh, I dont dislike the police, I've just yet to have a decent interaction with one. I must have a face that reads criminal..... or too clean to not be up to something..... hahaha
maybe... every time they have ever stopped you has saved you from getting into a fatal car accident you were supposed to be involved in

Ive gotten choked and the back of my head slammed on my dads van for telling a cop to stay out of a conversation I was having with my girlfriend. I said that to him because I asked my girlfriend a question and he answered it for her.
Then he continued to squeeze into my pressure point around my throat saying some bullsh** pretty much trying to show me I had no rights lol.

About a week later I think he got in trouble for doing something similar to a teen around my area. They caught an officer on camera. I hope it was him. Even if it wasnt. They got one of those cops red handed.

I have one:lildevil: Other than that my record is crystal clean.

I always follow this steps when I get pulled over and few cops thanked me for doing this.;)

1. When you see a cop car in your rearview mirror with it's disco lights on, pull over to the side immediately.
2. Turn off the engine, pull the ebrake and turn on your hazards lights.
3. Roll down all windows down (At night turn on your interior lights)
4. Put my wallet/license with the registration on the dashboard. I also put my keys and cellphone there too.
5. If your state allows you to carry a gun and you have one in the car let him know about it.
6. Keep my hands on the wheel 9-3.
7. Answer his questions politely and keep an eye contact witht the LEO.

If you plan to argue with them and start talking about your rights then guess what? Things will go south very quickly. Remember, you can always go to court and fight for it.

Most people these days don't like the officers of the law until they need one.

Agree with all but #4 - any movement toward glove box, console, seat, or hip pocket invites most veteran officers to draw their weapon, have you get out of vehicle, and after they've frisked you, await the drug sniffing dog.

It's so hard to know what to do anymore. I got barked at for waiting and explaining that to the officer I dealt with. He was super rude and pissed off that I didn't have my stuff ready to go for him.

Make it part of the drivers written test, "what to do when pulled over by a traffic cop"........ ALSO..... Make it part of the written test for police to get their badge, "How to help and serve".

Which reminds me of a comedian saying, "I was pulled over for running a stop sign, and the cop asked me why I ran it, and I said, I missed that on my written test".

Back