Redneck Auto Thread

Haha I was in Kissimmee last week for week, tropical storm Debbie can suck it, first few days it poured but it was nice wed-sat tho..

uFrlL.jpg

LOL we have a Disney Vacation Club so we chill at the resort at the great pools, etc
My father in law is a DVC member and every 3-4 years we go for a week in a 3 bedroom villa at the Old Key West resort. I absolutely love it there and I could honestly spend all week there without leaving the resort. If it wasn't for the kids, I'd be fine spending just one day going to the parks for a few hours each.

My father in law is a DVC member and every 3-4 years we go for a week in a 3 bedroom villa at the Old Key West resort. I absolutely love it there and I could honestly spend all week there without leaving the resort. If it wasn't for the kids, I'd be fine spending just one day going to the parks for a few hours each.
Yeah!! We stay at OKW also. I get really upset if they mention the possibility that we might have to stay somewhere else. That's where my family is staying right now because of the wedding. I got to stop by :love:

Cool! Yeah I could hang out at the Turtle Pond pool and Snack Shack all damn day. The Main pool is a great area now since the remodeled it several years ago, but its a bit crowded for my taste during the day. At night though, I love grabbing drinks for my wife and I at the Gurgling Suitcase and finding a quiet nook to chill in around there. Great place.

That's where we stay >_< We spend the whole time at the Turtle Pond pool. One of our friends that works there is Tere...she's known me since I was little.
I actually made the 4square check-in and tip :rotfl:

Back