DIY RedShift Koni/Swift (8thgen) Combo

UPDATE: No more noises :party: RedShiftChris is the man! He contacted Swift & they looked into it. (Chris kept me in the loop the entire time too! :thumb:)

Pictures of the insulators..
C0C9EF12-043D-4050-8968-43B77552CB61-4738-000006BC668A4F18.jpg

Best part they took 15min or less to put on, didn't have to pull anything off besides the wheels. :hatsoff:

I was informed by Swift that if they work, they will be including them with all new sets. So, no worries about noise anymore. :)

If you have a set of these and want the insulators, please let me know and I'll get them for you. If did not get your springs from RedShift, then I will need a copy of your original invoice in order to provide them.

Cheers!
Chris

you referring to cutting the springs? They aren't cut

Oh I thought they were. Chris from redshift told
Me these springs had to be cut in order to get the car at an equal height - front and rear.

Yea he told me the same. Which I won't do cause it crap hacking on it, considering how much it all was.

I like this kit but the swift "spec r" springs are kind of a let down. Well at least the 8th springs on the 9th. Spring chatter & uneven front to back ride height are enough for me to consider changing setups, after I do some other things to the car first.

This is not a knock on Chris or Redshift at all. When I get around to doing things over again, ill be buying from him..

Does the axle have to be removed fron the knuckle to pull the strut out? Sone poepke say yes and others say no.

I maybe getting that same sound. And its quote annoying. Is there any way we can just buy those rubber silencers for the springs? I know twin makes em for 5 bucks a pair but I don't know what size to get for our springs. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Back