Rice Thread

sZCSVen.jpg

Whenever I see vehicles like the van above I wonder are people just bored or something? I just can't understand lol. Do they think its funny? They can't think it actually looks cool or good... Right?
I think they got fooled by the Mid engine rear wheel drive thinking it is some race car :) The Previa is really an FMR Front Mid engine rear drive :)

OMG the 30s on rubber bands had me Crackin up ! this thread had me so entertained today ty everyone im gonna have to contribute to this thread soon which i think i did but on another thread lol yes i admit my lil teggy had lambo doors:pat: LMAO !
i know better now !

Not my ideal location for stickers but application is clean. Was gonna give the tails a pass until I zoomed in. They appear to be chrome Altezza-style tails that have been tinted...gross. It saddens me when I see a nicely done 3rd Gen DSM only to see chrome clear tails stretching across the back of the car. Can't see the exhaust but loses major points for an angled fartcan. IMHO, there is no sound sexier than a turbo boxer with a proper exhaust. Probably picked up the Pep Boys ricer exhaust special and bolted it on himself.

Not my ideal location for stickers but application is clean. Was gonna give the tails a pass until I zoomed in. They appear to be chrome Altezza-style tails that have been tinted...gross. It saddens me when I see a nicely done 3rd Gen DSM only to see chrome clear tails stretching across the back of the car. Can't see the exhaust but loses major points for an angled fartcan. IMHO, there is no sound sexier than a turbo boxer with a proper exhaust. Probably picked up the Pep Boys ricer exhaust special and bolted it on himself.
From the picture personally the tail lights don't bother me :). But the exhaust I am with you 1000000% subies with a nice exhaust get me going hahaha

Yup.. :(

From the picture personally the tail lights don't bother me :). But the exhaust I am with you 1000000% subies with a nice exhaust get me going hahaha

Here in Frisco, we have Cobb just to the south in Plano so Subies are pretty common. I swear I get a semi everytime a tuned one drives by me. Oh how I wish Cobb did Hondas.

Last edited:
Back