Rice Thread

Everytime I see those damn stickers on people's back windows, my opinion of them goes right in the crapper. I hate the 'stance' crowd. Much worse than ricers IMO.

The stance fad is the worst black eye into the faces of real driving / car enthusiasts since the first ricer craze after F&F came out, hopefully it will pass.

I have to say I do like the way some of the stanced cars look. There are a few guys in the stance scene who have a reasonable understanding of wheel fitment. Even some of the stance websites say it's not proper fitment if you are running excessive camber just to fit the wheel & that poke is not cool. I like those guys.

I can't stand the just run more camber to fit it and ruin your fender crowd though. Also "poke" looks like garbage.

There is a happy medium out there, just most seem to ignore it and hope they don't blow a rim/sidewall/into someone else.

559946_10151474818709742_206608763_n.png

OMG the color of that 350Z makes me want to vomit.
puke.gif

stance crowd = hellaflush / stretch / poke / ride rims / etc.

Do my comments make you mad? Uh oh, I'm a hater!!

Why no, they don't. Should they? Just didn't know if we were on the same page. What part of DE are you from? I was born and raised there and moved out-of-state in 2003.

Last edited:
OMG the color of that 350Z makes me want to vomit.
puke.gif

Why no, they don't. Should they? Just didn't know if we were on the same page. What part of DE are you from? I was born and raised there and moved out-of-state in 2003.

Oh ok, usually from my experience anything negative about the stance crowd seems to elicit a flame war.

I mod my cars to drive, not to stare at in a parking lot. I must've been living under a rock when one day almost every 'car enthusiast' it seems, decided to lower their car within an inch to the ground and get all butthurt when someone doesn't like their style. Then those same stancebois make fun of functional cars for having too much wheelgap.

Not to mention, at work, we were doing dyno testing on several WRXs and just about everyone was lowered waay too much and had stancebro stickers all over it. Their owners only cared about how much hp it made and how low it was, not about real performance like handling, braking, and being able to negotiate bumps in the road.

Originally from northeast PA, now living in northern DE, close to Hockessin.

Last edited:
I'm on your side on this one. I can't stand the slammed look and frankly would be scared to death to go fast in a car that was. I do plan to put my Si on H&R springs with a 1.5" drop and that's as low as I want to go. Any more just doesn't look good to me.

I feel like I'm going to throw up. I went to the dentist today and have such a headache. Took lots of Tylenol and just wanted to relax.......ten I saw those golden bull balls.......I have been busted up for the past 5 minutes. Where does one get a pair of balls like those?!!!! :rotfl:y:Ow...my head hurts more now.

Last edited:
Truck nuts!!!!!!!

:rotfl:...ha ha ha haaaa ha...OW! My frickin head hurts every time I laugh.....

I can't stop saying truck Nuts!

Last edited:
I would assume that a guy's actually nut size would be inversely proportionate to how big his truck nuts are. :confused:

Last edited:
Ha ha ha ha ha.....I didn't even know they existed!!!!!!!:rotfl:

.........truck nuts:giggle:

Last edited:
Back