Rice Thread

JEEEEZ WHAT A HACKJOB :eek:

I don't understand this car when they have a perfectly fine All Day Anthony-lookin' coupe right behind it! At least I hope that's his coupe and not his neighbor's.

As an aside those wheels are Motegi's. I know because I used to have a white set on my old Accord. NOT SAYING MY ACCORD LOOKED LIKE THIS THO

JEEEEZ WHAT A HACKJOB :eek:

I don't understand this car when they have a perfectly fine All Day Anthony-lookin' coupe right behind it! At least I hope that's his coupe and not his neighbor's.

As an aside those wheels are Motegi's. I know because I used to have a white set on my old Accord. NOT SAYING MY ACCORD LOOKED LIKE THIS THO

I'd never heard of All Day Anthony before and was like WTF is that? 2 mins in, AND I'M ALL ABOUT THAT! $1500 civic turned into that? Subbed. lol

That thing needs Jesus...and then some. Reminds me of the late 90's/early 00's when people were faceswapping or light swapping anything and everything.

pt8esbzgobo51.jpg

Looks dope to me. I dig it. I could do without the rear window vents, but other than that I like it.

Looks dope to me. I dig it. I could do without the rear window vents, but other than that I like it.

It's definitely not the worst I've seen.

Not a fan of the fender flares or the things in the rear windows. Of course get rid of the few decals (yes I said it @Honda-Fan :giggle: ). I'm sure I can nit-pick a few other things ;)

It's definitely not the worst I've seen.

Not a fan of the fender flares or the things in the rear windows. Of course get rid of the few decals (yes I said it @Honda-Fan :giggle: ). I'm sure I can nit-pick a few other things ;)

I like the flares. I'd argue they're necessary since the wheel base is wider. I'm assuming it's running spacers, but I dig the way it looks. Stupid for performance, but looks dope.

I wanna know if this thing can still cut with the underglow.

7t35oowjfdo51.png

Doesn't look like that thing cuts anything. Too clean. lol

But realistically if the lighting is mounted high enough it still could. But would you wanna clean grass off your underglow?

I give them props for making it fit, but WHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???????

Back