Rice Thread

200.gif

THIS THANG A WHOLE RICE DISH!

-BIG WINGALING
-FEARLESS SQUAD STICKER
-POKEY TIRES
-SALAD SHOOTER EXHAUST
-VORTEX GENERATORS

If they were down to clown at a stoplight, I'd actually have a chance against this wacky setup :rotfl:
You forgot that it also most likely has a basically stock 1.8L too (maybe an intake and catback (cuz California) and nothing else).

Not so much rice (in my opinion, looks like a stock Aston); but, the parking in a No Parking zone is definitely fvckhead status.

But @Honda-Fan likes it. He wants to make his Civic like that.
Lol, i hope not. It's not even the decals that make it look rice. It's those hotrod wheels and shitty paint.

RICER THEORY 101!

As a ricer, I have to say, this is isn't even good ricing.

Bauer's right-- if maybe they'd spent a little bit for like some Work wheels or something, the look would actually turn around a bit. The other issue is that there are a lot of unpainted and cribbed-from-other-Zs parts all over it. The wing and rear bumper need paint matching. Delete the awful sideart; Trade it out for a decent Itasha, and remove the dang Louvres. The old Zs could pull off Louvres, but the newer ones look kinda weird with them on.

But on the spectacle scale? This is a 10/10 -- probably gets doubletakes everywhere it goes.

Back