Rice Thread

Ok, thats it. I am officially on a mission tonight. After seeing the most backyard ridiculous Accord the other night I am going out tonight with my camera. We have what can only be described as "Rice Central" in my town. There's like 1 nice car which seems to be swarmed by a bunch of riced up garbage. In the winter seeing them trying to pull doughnuts was funny enough which i coined the term "Ricecapades" now one of them seems to have disassembled an electric bug zapper and zip tied it under his car.

... pics soon to follow (i hope)

I lost it at ricecapades :rotfl:

sense-this-picture-makes-none.jpg

When I had my EM1, I bought a Nardi Woodgrain wheel and NRG quick release...never once thought of doing that...lol...just plain stoooopid :screwy:
285430_10150322343966391_6158_n.jpg

I'm still having a hard time justifying the "hanging my steering wheel out the window" look. Maybe it's an expression of freedom? Of a nomadic soul? A vagabond with no place to go, just him and his ride? Maybe the steering wheel popped off when vtec hit and now he's just trying to play it cool?

Still don't get it...

Taking off your stearing wheel is so passé .......taking off your brake pedal and showing everybody is where it's at. Better yet would be the combo of taking off your stealing wheel, brake pedal and gear shifter at the same time while on the highway and showing everybody with both hands out the window.

Last edited:
Taking off your stearing wheel is so passé .......taking off your brake pedal and showing everybody is where it's at. Better yet would be the combo of taking off your stealing wheel, brake pedal and gear shifter at the same time while on the highway and showing everybody with both hands out the window.
Sippin on gin and juice....Like Snoop

I may have the best one of all, just waiting for it to line up. There's a dude down my street with a truck and an old accord that he decided to twin rice out. I have a picture of the truck but not of the accord.

Back