Photos Rims/Wheels on your 9th Gen Civic: Show me some pics!

Does anyone know who has the white 8th gen (sedan I think) with the lime green wheels? I'm sure I saw a pic somewhere on this forum.
Anyway I saw one DT Toronto on the weekend and I said to myself "hey I've seen that car before"
It's only when you answer your owns questions that you are considered crazy! :turbospin:

JayDieM.TraN did you paint your wheels?
No sir...it's all original custom candy teal w/ tb chrome reflective here (closest to J's Racing Teal/Metallic Green). I don't like to switch up colours too much, waste of money. Rather have it to be all original, unless I end up selling these and going with a different set of wheels in which I might do next year, stay tune ;)

1681caf1.jpg

no, its just the way its sitting now. it all depends where its sitting. sometimes it looks crazy high in the rear also drives me nuts.

What are the brand and specs on the wheels in the 6th, 7th, and 8th picture?? Sorry in advance if the info is on here I've been looking but havent had any luck.
in the 6th picture down what are those rims? xxr 522?

As I mentioned in another forum, I really liked the looks of the stock wheels I had on my 2010 EX sedan and so when I bought my 2012 coupe I swapped the 2010 wheels to it. So far I have added fog lights, interior ambient blue lighting and dual exhaust. Rear windows tinted at 50% and front side windows at 30%. The tint job turned out OK with the dot matrix in the back. The shop that tinted it said they sanded the dot-matrix area. This photo was taken last weekend on Interstate -5. The mountain in the background is Mt. Shasta in Northern California.

shasta6.jpg

does anyone know if the 18's HFP wheels fit the lx coupe? it says coupe si
baylyfe, it's usually OK to go with a bigger rim as long as you have the proper size tires and of course the bolt pattern is the same. This ensures the proper overall wheel size, and also ensures the speedometer shows the correct speed. Where you have to be careful is when you go with a smaller rim, then you have to worry about clearance on the brakes. The 2012 Civic Si has larger brakes that the other Si's.

As I mentioned in another forum, I really liked the looks of the stock wheels I had on my 2010 EX sedan and so when I bought my 2012 coupe I swapped the 2010 wheels to it. So far I have added fog lights, interior ambient blue lighting and dual exhaust. Rear windows tinted at 50% and front side windows at 30%. The tint job turned out OK with the dot matrix in the back. The shop that tinted it said they sanded the dot-matrix area. This photo was taken last weekend on Interstate -5. The mountain in the background is Mt. Shasta in Northern California.

View attachment 3310

I like the color!

Back