Photos Rims/Wheels on your 9th Gen Civic: Show me some pics!

one of my old ride, 04 5-speed accord with 19" ssr professor, 235/35-19 dunlop dz101, matte black mirror, matte black door handles, matte black window trim

accord.jpg

Finally had some time to paint my CSX rims red and put them on.

redrims.jpg

team3d are those the stock headlights for an EX??? would they fit a 12 Si or even look good for that matter... Super cold set up btw man looks dope!

thank you !!
they are factory honda projectors for the 2012 civic.... check 9thcivic for sale page

it will fit all 2012 civic, coupe or sedan, si or non si

I'm looking at these Kazera KZ-1's. Has anyone heard bad thins about the company? I found them on Tirerack.com (http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Whee...lse&filterNew=All&filterWeight=All&sort=Brand) This is my first time changing anything on a car and I'm planning on practicing with this LX Sedan and then upgrading to an Si eh I have a warm fuzzy about what I'm doing. Are there any issues with rim size I should be aware of? I think the 18's would look nicer, but I'm in Louisiana and the worst roads on the planet. Would one inch make that much of a difference?

going from 17 to 18 just means you'll feel more road bumps etc. Think of it this way... the less sidewall to the tire, the less air to soften the ride on bumps.

I figured as much. Awesomeness or bumpy ride? Decisions decisions... Louisiana roads suck big floppy donkey d***... I'll put up pics when I get the rims

Back