Photos Rims/Wheels on your 9th Gen Civic: Show me some pics!

Yeah you should be fine..if any rubbing happens you can always adjust camber. I have camber arms on mine and I set them to the stock setting; same as the OEM, and I never had to adjust them at all. But they are a good thing to have

Christmas ran me dry, so hopefully fly by summer time. Thanks for the dang straight answers my new car bros. We'll have plenty to discuss once them 13's hop on here all cocky and s*** lol

Yeah you should be fine..if any rubbing happens you can always adjust camber. I have camber arms on mine and I set them to the stock setting; same as the OEM, and I never had to adjust them at all. But they are a good thing to have
alright thanks a lot man. what kind of camber arms do you suggest?

Hey all, Dunno if anyone has seen my setup so I'll post it here: 18x9.5 +38's Work Cr Kiwami's in Matte Bronze w/ BfGoodrich KDW2's. W/ Ray's Engineerin extendended closed end Forged aluminum Lugs.
20121219_084549.jpg

20121219_141213.jpg

sorry forgot to mention the tire setup is 225/40/18 with tpms sensors.

bro i have the same car color and all and i think you just helped me decide on my rim setup lol :clapping:

width ill probably do alil less like 8-7.5 but thats a winner for me lol

The width is perfect. I had to dremel my strut a little to get them to clear. But otherwise it was an easy transition. U don't want 7.5 or 8 because then you won't get the aggressive stance, even with a fairly aggressive offset.

yeah alil closer to flush so maybe ill look into a 8-81/2 then but your ride is sitting sweet man :thumbsup:

18x7.5 et47 work emotion 11R in gloss white + matte black lugs + matte black ITM tpms valve stem

no hub centric rings, no vibration, no steering wheel shakes, no problem....

this is why i buy made in japan

tires are 225/40-18 falken 512 all-season, do have some radius pull, but overall, it's pretty quite, not sure about the performance because LX automatic is really slow, not even gonna bother to drive fast....

just a quick note, falken 512 is a very light tires, i was so stun when i pick it up, it felt like i'm picking up a 16" tires

for those light-weight conscious freaks.. you might wanna look into the 512's, did i mention it only cost me $348 (set of 4) include tax & shipping from discount tires ??

View attachment 3507View attachment 3508View attachment 3509View attachment 3510
How much are you lowered and what are the camber specs? Any fender mods?

Im looking at 17x8.25 +35 rims. anybody know if 245 45 17 tires will fit with a stock suspension on an lx?

Back