Rt 17 Starbucks Meet (NJ)

Damnit! Figures... last week was a good turnout too but the lights in the lot were off. It's always something

:( lets see maybe it stops raining...doubt it though

:pray:

On another note...do you ever drive down Passaic Ave/River Rd. in North Arlington or Kearny (and Harrison I think)? I see a white Si like almost every day and I can't seem to figure out who it is. I'm never in the Civic so they don't even know I have an Si too lol

:pray:

On another note...do you ever drive down Passaic Ave/River Rd. in North Arlington or Kearny (and Harrison I think)? I see a white Si like almost every day and I can't seem to figure out who it is. I'm never in the Civic so they don't even know I have an Si too lol

Nope, I used to go to a Portuguese supermarket in Kearny a lot but havent gone recently lol.

The search continues then....

BTW Seabra's is the friggin best! lol

No I see them in the mornings and sometimes late afternoon when I drive my husband to and from PATH. There's a black one on Schuyler Ave that I see and even carded. There's a SOP in Lyndhurst and at least 2 other RR ones in North Arlington/Lyndhurst. Everyone's so antisocial! lol

The search continues then....

BTW Seabra's is the friggin best! lol

LOVE Seabra's. And some of the cashiers there... :drooling: :drooling:. LOL

Yeah me and dar were talking about a guy here in Passaic that has the attitude of a pre-teen lol. I gave him a thumbs up and he looks the other way lmao, Dar gives him the peace sign and he floors it lmao.

I go there when I'm cooking something traditional and need the ingredients. Otherwise I avoid it because I don't like being spoken to in Portuguese anymore. I can't speak it anymore lol. That's an unfortunate trend I'm seeing with a good amount of 9th genners too. Too many jerks :pout:

hey siracergrl im in harrison, kearny, n arlington, nutley and lyndhurst on sundays. i drive an sop sedan with carbon fiber vinyl hood and rear.
OMG THAT'S YOU?! I've seen you around so much in Lyndhurst. My husband and I drool over your car every time we see it. I've actually let you go a couple times while I was in my Explorer

I go there when I'm cooking something traditional and need the ingredients. Otherwise I avoid it because I don't like being spoken to in Portuguese anymore. I can't speak it anymore lol. That's an unfortunate trend I'm seeing with a good amount of 9th genners too. Too many jerks :pout:

You're Portuguese? NICE! Isnt the festival coming up??

OMG THAT'S YOU?! I've seen you around so much in Lyndhurst. My husband and I drool over your car every time we see it. I've actually let you go a couple times while I was in my Explorer
Really?? LoL Wow. i hope im NOT one of the anti-social ones ur talkin about LoL cuz i would have never known since ur in an exploder

Really?? LoL Wow. i hope im NOT one of the anti-social ones ur talkin about LoL cuz i would have never known since ur in an exploder
No you always drove fine and waved thank you so you're on my good side lol

It's the ungrateful, grandpa-driving, douchey people I don't like. I've given thumbs up and got the finger in return which always confused me :scratches:

Last edited:
Back