Rt 17 Starbucks Meet (NJ)

Haha I never liked my own kind so I wound up with a Ukrainian instead lol

when is the last time u saw me?? now i know when i see an explorer out there ill make sure i say hi to all of em :haysmiley: :wave: :wavey:
Hmmmm maybe 2 months ago? I saw you turning off the side street by Kingsland onto Ridge rd. My explorer is LOUD, rattly, and shows his battle scars proudly. I'll put something silly on the truck so you'll know it's me. It's dark blue and tan (eddie bauer edition)

I don't know if they'd be worth doing in the Wawa lot since it's fairly small if I remember correctly but if we stay near it in the Wal-Mart lot it should be fine.

The meet group is actually pretty large when we all get together and we will often to "cruise days" or random BBQs and parties. One time we had a BBQ at Ross Doc Picnic area, another time we went for a spirited drive through the twisties of NW NJ and the Poconos. We've done a group trip to Clinton Station Diner to split the gigantic burger lol. For us older members, it's more about the company we keep than the cars (though we still love them). So if you guys come more often and get to know us, you'll be in on all the fun too. I'd love to have a get together at some point

Last edited:
I'm trying to plan another "cruise day" for next month probably. It was gonna be a couple of us from the FB group but you guys are welcome to join. It's about a 1.5 hour drive each way but the ride is fun. It's actually where my Takeda video was shot

I'm trying to plan another "cruise day" for next month probably. It was gonna be a couple of us from the FB group but you guys are welcome to join. It's about a 1.5 hour drive each way but the ride is fun. It's actually where my Takeda video was shot

Id love to go. Just need to know the date ahead of time to ask off/find coverage.

The only reason we meet up so early is so we have the twisty roads to ourselves before the weekend warriors invade the area. By the time we're done, people will be just getting there and we can have lunch at this awesome place thats on the way back home.

I think it's safe to say no meet *cries*

There's a in door parking lot at the movie theater by willowbrook mall if you guys want to move the meet over there for tonight lol

Back