Rt 17 Starbucks Meet (NJ)

Sounds great! Looking forward to meeting you!

Last night was a successful meet! Sorry no pix this time.

It was fairly large. We had about 10 of our group and a couple RSX forum people showed up

Have a great time !! I would love to make it since I am originally from North Jersey but unfortunatly it would be a long drive since I live in California now.

Lucky you! One day I'd like to live in Norcal

Have a great time !! I would love to make it since I am originally from North Jersey but unfortunatly it would be a long drive since I live in California now.

there are some meets around orange county and some around the SF area... check out the Cali regional forum

Def thinking about coming its about a hour and a half drive depending on traffic I'm from Long Island. Its more up in the air right now but if its a def thing ill let you guys know if I can make it :thumb:

I have not made it to any of the meets and I only live a few miles away. :pat:

I've just been busy lately. I'll go if my friend Shane goes. He has a habby fg2 with a vanity plate that says 'SHANERZZ'. I think some of you know him.

is there a meet tom. night? if there is? i'll be there... wanna meet new people with civic....

they only meet on Thursday nights... they'll be meeting at the starbucks.

ow... sorry... hahaha i thought it's wed. already.. carried away by the upcoming meet.. haha so there will be a meet on thurs?

they've met like every thursday for quite some time. She will post if they are NOT having one.

Lol we should be having the meet tomorrow. Not sure if I'll have the Civic back by then but we should be going. LouieV, we have a couple that comes from Long Island every once in a while and we usually have quite a few Staten Islanders that come to the meet so if anything maybe I can convince them to come so you're not the only Long Island person there although we don't bite. We promise lol.

Nice... so confirmed that you guys have a meet tom?
Finally first time that i can come to a civic meet...
See you guys there!!

I wont bite also... ill try!! Haha

Back