Rt 17 Starbucks Meet (NJ)

Haha in no way shape or form. There a ton of reds at the meets lately. It makes for a great photo shoot

this meet is every thursday right??? im trying come up with my 9th :itsme:
It's every Thursday unless I don't post in here or the Facebook page says otherwise. The link should be on the 1st page. I'll add you if you wanna join.

9th Gens Represent!!!

IMG_1131.jpg

IMG_1132.jpg

IMG_1133.jpg

IMG_1134.jpg

IMG_1135.jpg

IMG_1136.jpg

IMG_1137.jpg

IMG_1138.jpg

IMG_1139.jpg

It was pretty chilly out but it was good meeting/ seeing everyone

I know! The one night you don't come out we have more than just us 2 9th gens haha

quite the collection of cars, and quite the variety. I haven't seen that many mr2's in a long time

Yeah there was a little bit of everything. There were more cars coming as we left. I saw the new GT-R there as well. It was a great turnout. Everyone was respectful and no cops had to get involved or even wanted to kick everyone out. Hope the rest of the season's meets are just like this

FINALLY! A break in the weather! Let's make this a great turnout guys and gals! We have a new way of doing roll call on thursdays that helps make it easier to keep track of who's going. Every week we create a Facebook event and we send the links out to members of the Facebook groups and then I go and post it in the various forums for others to join. You can come as early as 8pm as some people will be there that early. If that's too early for you, there should definitely be people there by 9. Hope to see ya all there! Here's the link below:

https://www.facebook.com/events/406890059350970/?ref=notif&notif_t=group_mall_plan

Meet tonight!

Who's comin out?
1. Me
2. Gene
3. Nick

ill try to come next week... this meet looks sick!!! excited to meet other 9th gen owners....

Back