RV6 2012+ Civic Si Bellmouth Downpipe

Ordered it sat the 25th. Made it the 1st. One week exactly to jersey.

Exactly like the DIY stated. Just be extra carful removing the windshield wipers. I cracked my windshield like an idiot. The spring bolts are a Pain to get to and loosen because of little space. I recommend having an extra hand to help.

what actually caused it to crack? A tool hit it, or?

Yea a tool I was using to assist with taking the wiper off. User error.

The ILX seems to have a lot of extra space behind the motor as compared to the civic, I'm wondering if I need to even touch the cowl.

On a side note how do you like your UR exhaust and how loud is it with this dp? I've been strongly considering the UR exhaust sense my tsudo is ridiculously loud now
pretty damn quiet cursing around town but at woot is loud and sound nice as hell. Bought the secondary muffler cat-back and check under your car for Defouler. If you don't see it on your secondary o2 sensor then they install it wrong.

eq1lb4.jpg

pretty damn quiet cursing around town but at woot is loud and sound nice as hell. Bought the secondary muffler cat-back and check under your car for Defouler. If you don't see it on your secondary o2 sensor then they install it wrong.
Thanks I'll check that.

Hey guys I have been reading this thread for a good amount of time. It seems we have guys that love their RV6 2.5" and guys that love their 3" ur. If I plan on doing a intake, dp, exhaust, and flash pro at the same time which dp would be better for me? I'm looking at the takeda for my intake, and full race for my exhaust. So which dp would help this set up the best? Thank you!

Back