SCAM!!! JOHNNYBOiiX is a SCAMMER!

This started on the other forum a few days ago. Johnnyboiix is a member over there. Dunno why this is spilling over here...

I guess someone that won the lottery can scam lol

photo.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
All legit not photshopped real pic from that person. just saying why scam if you got like 60grand

That smell....

Smelt.jpg

You have his home address.... why not contact the local authorities in his town? If numerous people have been screwed by this individual, the local police may get involved. You can also put out a trace on the money order. If you have the receipt from the money order purchase, you can have a trace put on the order. They can see when/where it was cashed. There are a number of things that can be done. The ball is in your court.

vanburenpd.org
Criminal Investigation (479) 471-5022

I have contacted the local authorities in Van Buren and unfortunately they had said there is nothing they can do without me first reporting it in my area. Which I did do. But with the others also living in different states theres not much we can all do. Unless I take it as far as serving him.

He did not scam anyone, his still using his megan ez street coilovers fyi he decided to keep it instead of selling it????

What are you not understanding?! HE DID SCAM SEVERAL PEOPLE. Exactly he is still using his coilovers but he has told all of the people he sold it to that he has taken them off and waiting for time off from work to send them. Then when confronted about selling the SAME coils to several other people he had told all of us he would send us our money back which he has not done instead he has blocked my number and has blocked me from every social networking website.
And yes you are right! he did decide to keep his coils even AFTER selling them!
Please tell me how selling the same thing to several people after receiving money is not a scam, fraud, or theft?!

He did not scam anyone, his still using his megan ez street coilovers fyi he decided to keep it instead of selling it????
That's like me saying I'll sell you my car and you send me the money, but I still keep my car 'cause I'm using it.
Do you know this guy? If so remind him to return the money!

He's kept a conversation with me for 3 weeks after picking up my money. He talked to me normally like I was his new found best friend then when I confronted him he all of a sudden was "sent to jail for attempted murder" like that was gonna scare me away from wanting what I paid for? He has said he would send me my money on Monday then when trying to contact him on Monday I came to find out he had blocked my number through AT&T.

I have contacted the local authorities in Van Buren and unfortunately they had said there is nothing they can do without me first reporting it in my area. Which I did do. But with the others also living in different states theres not much we can all do. Unless I take it as far as serving him.
If you have a report - then it's time to follow up with another call to the number I posted. If you can't get them to take a drive to his house, make another call. It doesn't matter where the other individuals live. If you want to coordinate with the others, get copies of their reports in their towns.... and fax them over to the PD in his town. Make some noise.

No I don't but people change there minds , if no one wanted to buy whatever they was selling there just going to keep it. btw how much money.

Enough money for me to make a big deal out of this
No but I seen pictures on instagram of his car, with new rims and he still has the same coil over , I asked him a few questions about the megan ez street coilovers since I already ordered mines. I just talk to people that has the parts ima get for my car

The exact day after he had picked up my money from moneygram he had all of a sudden gotten brand new tires.

He's kept a conversation with me for 3 weeks after picking up my money. He talked to me normally like I was his new found best friend then when I confronted him he all of a sudden was "sent to jail for attempted murder" like that was gonna scare me away from wanting what I paid for? He has said he would send me my money on Monday then when trying to contact him on Monday I came to find out he had blocked my number through AT&T.
Easy.... call him from a friends phone........

Yeah, none of this happened here. A story (or lack thereof) has been brought here.

Yes, none of this has happened on this forum. But as I had said I am just warning others incase users like me who go on both forums, come in contact with him. Just in precaution IF anyone has or comes across him. I am not doing this to embrace how stupid I look for being scammed but to warn others of how easy it is to happen.

I guess someone that won the lottery can scam lol

View attachment 13545

Yes maark808 please ask him that for me?! He had also sent me the same picture while texting he had texted me at 4 am saying guess what?! I just won a scratch off! I then asked him "How do you have time to buy scratch offs but not take ten minutes to go to the post office and send me my damn coils?!" Then the excuses kept coming. Please stop defending a thief. From others that I have talked to that know him had told me he was messing around and it was not real.

Back