SCAM!!! JOHNNYBOiiX is a SCAMMER!

Easy.... call him from a friends phone........

Actually I have thought of that already. I have done that already. I have texted him non stop then grabbing another phone incase he blocked that number and kept texting him. I have messaged him on the forum and no response. There is not much more I can do to get a hold of him.

How are the mods dealing it on the other forum?

How are the mods dealing it on the other forum?
I am actually quite pissed off with the other mods. They had told me they have seen this in the past with two other users commenting on his thread accusing him of being a scam and that one of the mods took care of it due to lack of evidence. I had then showed then told them I will provide them with whatever they need and they still have not done anything about it. I was hoping they would delete anything he has up for sale or at least block his IP.

How much $ ppl have doesn't stop them from scamming........... Look at that guy "Madeoff" from NY , he was still scamming till he was caught........

I am actually quite pissed off with the other mods. They had told me they have seen this in the past with two other users commenting on his thread accusing him of being a scam and that one of the mods took care of it due to lack of evidence. I had then showed then told them I will provide them with whatever they need and they still have not done anything about it. I was hoping they would delete anything he has up for sale or at least block his IP.
So he's scammed several people on that site and the mods are still taking this lightly? I'm baffled.

So he's scammed several people on that site and the mods are still taking this lightly? I'm baffled.

Although it has happened in the past and it is happening again to two people who have found him on the forum they are not doing much about it not that I know of at least. All one of the mods had said to me was I'll let you know what happens after we chime in with the other mods"

Ok. I usually don't like stepping in on this site for other site matters but I'm one of the mods on 9thgen. I can tell you we're trying to work through the problem. Nobody is taking this lightly...and no we haven't known about any problems for any period of time. A thread identical to this created yesterday at 5:00. Except for blkk24z7's accusations that there are several people that have been scammed over transactions there, we've never heard about any incidents. Please people, contact us if you have a problem with other users!!! WE DON'T BITE, SERIOUSLY!!! Like I said, this whole thing started on Friday with the accused for sale thread and blkk24z7's post that he's a scammer. That's the first we heard of that. Otherwise we would have taken care of it before this time.

I've personally reviewed all of johnnyboiix's posts, which go back to September 2011. The accused has put three items up for sale, two sets of wheels and a set of Megan coilovers. Again, there were zero complaints from any members any of these three items until this. I believe blkk24z7, but we can't do anything for anybody if we don't know about anything happening. Only the last day or two have we really heard anything. There simply has been no complaints or any other flags raised before this. NOTHING! So you can imagine we're trying to do our due dilligence to get to the bottom of this, who else may be involved, what moneys are owed, etc. And of course....contacting the site owners.

blkk24z7, expect a PM from me here in a few minutes to find out more information.

Last edited:
Now you guys make me not want to buy anything off this forums :omg:

Money orders are always a bad idea for these sales. That's why scammers like them. Forums like this can be perfectly safe if you can establish that both buyer and seller will be forced to deal honestly. That's why I like Paypal. If the other person is verified, I feel much more comfortable buying or selling to them.

Money orders are always a bad idea for these sales. That's why scammers like them. Forums like this can be perfectly safe if you can establish that both buyer and seller will be forced to deal honestly. That's why I like Paypal. If the other person is verified, I feel much more comfortable buying or selling to them.

Yeah. Money orders are a bad route. If you have somebody that is refusing to deal with you on Paypal where you have some protection against scammers, don't do business with them. A money order is like giving them cash and there is no protection if it's a scam.

That's why we all got as far away from them as possible.

Having a guy like webby in your corner must be an amazing asset I'm sure, especially when it comes to situations like this.

FWIW - I wouldn't let this johnnyboiix on your site if you haven't already made that decision.

Having a guy like webby in your corner must be an amazing asset I'm sure, especially when it comes to situations like this.

FWIW - I wouldn't let this johnnyboiix on your site if you haven't already made that decision.

Webby is on it

are you not aware of who owns that site? Or.... were you laying the sarcasm on so thick, I didn't pick up on it??
I wasn't really sarcastic about it.

I can't believe it... :eek2: my jaw dropped after reading this thread. I hope someone catches this guy, We bust our @sses to get parts for something we take pride in and enjoy. Then people like this d-bag come around

Back