Searched but...Does PRL SRI come with install instructions?

elusiveaura

I have the PRL SRI coming in tomorrow. I searched but only found different pics of some installs. Some of the pictures are zoomed in a lot and I can't really tell what's going on. I know where the breather goes but the one hose gets redirected somewhere. Just need to know what to remove safely and what to reroute. I didn't see instructions on their website (unless I missed it) and just curious if they include them in the box. Thanks

Yes, I am tuned and do have flashpro. :)

That's the one thread I was referring to with the close ups of the hoses lol. I see that they do the reroute for the coolant line but its hard to see the beginning and end of it. I'm just hoping it will come with instructions. If it does, I should be ok. I do have some pics of my car but I'm at work. Let me see if I can get a couple to upload. One of them is old, I have recently vinyled my roof.

Image-0_zpszcjot2wg.jpeg

Image-1_zpsww61bstz.jpeg

Go figure lol. Thanks! Is there someone around that has a better image of the coolant bypass referred in that other thread that isn't so zoomed in on? That one image may help now that I look back on it. Where did he get those vacuum caps at though? Would it be alright to not have those?

So i contacted PRL and they don't have instructions. Odd but I guess I'll try and make do. It does look straightfoward, just not 100% sure on that coolant bypass hose.

So i contacted PRL and they don't have instructions. Odd but I guess I'll try and make do. It does look straightfoward, just not 100% sure on that coolant bypass hose.
I would reply in the thread michael linked above. Ask one of the users who has the intake to provide a better picture of what you're wanting. Tag the users who say they have the intake by writing the @ and then their username like: @elusiveaura . That will send them an alert that someone tagged them in a thread. So you can make 1 post and tag a bunch of users who are in that thread. Someone should be able to get you a pic.

Thanks for the info @webby. I did just what you told me :) I hope someone still is around since that one is an old thread. I went ahead and tagged one of the main guys in that thread. I installed the intake and posted a few pics. I'm basically wanting to know if it looks installed correctly and what the purpose of the vacuum caps on the throttle body is for lol. I didn't get any check engine lights so thats good but I did lose a decent amount of coolant fluid when transferring hoses. That crap gets everywhere quick. I was just worried about the coolant bypass mainly.

Back