Show me your R18... List your mods/plans if any

just order some Tein Street basis coils =D super excited!! Can't wait til it arrives on my front door lol, I also wanna get some bucket seats but I was readin up on other post about bucket seats and how it will tamper with your airbag system, kinda nervous about that lol

2015 EX-L coupe in Modern Steel Metallic. Just put i-VTEC SOHC decals on, no pics of those yet. Gonna be putting on weathertech window deflectors tomorrow, and have a Godspeed 24mm rear sway bar on the way from Axiom Ind. Thinking of putting the JDM Honda badges on the front and rear, not sure yet. So far no plans to lower it, always afraid of hitting a pothole or something and really damaging it lol

2c582f2ff2e358595c931cb00b6e4502.jpg

Just bought the gloss black overlay for the steering wheel to cover up the silver. It's being shipped tomorrow can't wait to have a fully black steering wheel.
So did you have to request that one part? Or did you have to.buy the entire kit? I'm just curious. Because I might buy some of the parts.from the large kit.

There should be one on here. I think it's a DIY for the Si but it's very very similar.

The only down side is that you get a little more intake noise in the cabin. The resonator was designed to eliminate this noise. It's like adding an intake to your car for free. I run mine with the K&N drop in filter. Im not sure there is any real hp gain but I liked the results.

EDIT: (and you never replied to my offer to smuggle parts for you in another thread!)

EDIT2: (I want poutine and beaver tails.)
Let me know if you plan o n coming up here. I'll place an order and you'll have a place to stay. :D

Reactions: Nix
Here is what mine is looking like so far, I just got a 6 inch strip put across the top, I'll be adding some stickers soon, but right now I am in the process of looking for a nice lip kit and spoiler that would go good with my setup so far, any suggestions ?car2.jpg

2015 EX-L coupe in Modern Steel Metallic. Just put i-VTEC SOHC decals on, no pics of those yet. Gonna be putting on weathertech window deflectors tomorrow, and have a Godspeed 24mm rear sway bar on the way from Axiom Ind. Thinking of putting the JDM Honda badges on the front and rear, not sure yet. So far no plans to lower it, always afraid of hitting a pothole or something and really damaging it lol

2c582f2ff2e358595c931cb00b6e4502.jpg
I see you said you don't have any plans on lowering it , but you can go with the Eibach Pro kit, drops it about 1.5 or so, you don't really have to worry about bumps and what not and it will look better. That's what I did , although id like to drop mine a little lower it does the trick for now. Can't wait to see what you do to it though, either way I'm sure it'll look great.

This is my GF's car. Replaced the front grill with the SI grill since someone decided to back into it. Also does any one know if the 18's from the SI fit these vehicles?

IMG_0197.JPG grill.jpg

Yeah i know the bolt pattern was the same just wasnt sure if there was anything else that might have been different? But thanks @Pauly99to17
Well, there is the offset, but that will be okay and they will clear the brakes without problem. The only other thing to consider is what size tire to use so the odometer is not out of whack. I'll go check this for you.

Here ya go....

Your ideal tire would be the 225/40 R18 because your speedometer/odometer would only be out by 0.5% which is unnoticeable. However, you could still use the 215/45 R18, but your speedometer would show you going almost 3% slower than you're actually going.

image.jpg

image.jpg
How it looks for now. I'm thinking about getting some different wheels. Not sure what to get yet, kinda wanting black tho.

Back