Show me your R18... List your mods/plans if any

It's $340 total for all 4 since it was two coats. For just a single coat of a basic coat the guy charges about $240

Good to know. I can't decided if I should get my wheels powder coated or paint them myself.

Good to know. I can't decided if I should get my wheels powder coated or paint them myself.

I think if my wheels were in a little better condition I probably would've sprayed them myself but they was minor rash on most of them. I work 60-70 hrs a week so I didn't want to mess with it.

I think if my wheels were in a little better condition I probably would've sprayed them myself but they was minor rash on most of them. I work 60-70 hrs a week so I didn't want to mess with it.

Yeah my EP-R5s had some rash which I've been able to fix and there's a couple deep marks I'm working on, but the wheels are completely stripped.

Yeah my EP-R5s had some rash which I've been able to fix and there's a couple deep marks I'm working on, but the wheels are completely stripped.

Oh yeah.. I think I saw your build thread. Decide on what color you're gonna go with? At least with spraying them you could change the color if you didn't like it. But like 07TLX said powder coating offers considerable durability especially a double coat

Oh yeah.. I think I saw your build thread. Decide on what color you're gonna go with? At least with spraying them you could change the color if you didn't like it. But like 07TLX said powder coating offers considerable durability especially a double coat

After seeing some photoshopped pictures I was settled on black, but I'm back to square one... I'm indecisive lol

After seeing some photoshopped pictures I was settled on black, but I'm back to square one... I'm indecisive lol

yeah i was def the same way. I went from satin black to gloss anthracite to matte anthracite to gloss black etc. Going into the shop and seeing in person got me to pull the trigger. I went to a prismaticpowders.com to get different ideas, they have a great wheel gallery.

Does deleting the intake resonator actually do anything noticeable?

Yes, better throttle response. Noticeable immediately. At least mine was. Butt dyno likes it. No real dyno proof of anything though.

Yes, better throttle response. Noticeable immediately. At least mine was. Butt dyno likes it. No real dyno proof of anything though.
but with that delete isnt it just sucking straight hot air?

Not at all. It is pulling air from low in the engine bay right behind the wheel/in the wheel well.

Back