Show me your R18... List your mods/plans if any

it came like dark orange , looks nice ,it blinks like the full red TL taillights
pics if you could? ive been planing doing this but i was worried how it would look with the orange bulb so i was gonna swap them for red led replacements but if it dosent look bad ill just do the red overlays

pics if you could? ive been planing doing this but i was worried how it would look with the orange bulb so i was gonna swap them for red led replacements but if it dosent look bad ill just do the red overlays
yah im going to take a pic at night later .

so here what it looks like , hope you like it , im pretty satisfied with what i have done .. hahahaha

20130330_194802.jpg

20130330_194719.jpg

no no no not at all i love that dude it looks so nasty!

2FgCK.jpg
2FgxK.png
2013 Civic LX
No plans yet, but I'm thinking of upgrading the exhaust and installing HFP rims.

Last edited:
2FgxK.png
2013 Civic LX
No plans yet, but I'm thinking of upgrading the exhaust and installing HFP rims.
Welcome...love the new rear tail lights. I recognize Calgary in the background.....I'm from Edmonton originally, now in Quebec City. I would peel off your dealership logo unless they're paying you to keep it on. :)

Check out all the rims here.... http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/rims-on-your-9th-gen-civic-show-me-some-pics.3815/
I kept my steel rims and hub caps for the winter.

Last edited:
My 2012 LX mods so far...

Enkei Acura CSX 17" x 7" rims (red H vinyls)
Hybrid spoiler
Si muffler tip
Red JDM badges
Condensor protective grill
K and N air filter
White LED lights (all)
OEM window visors
OEM light switch - Blue interior lights
(console and door compartments)
Nokya Arctic White 7000k bulbs
Red overlay on Civic emblem
Plasti Dipped bottom of rear bumper
Blue tray mats
JDM hazard light
Weathertech mats
Custom blue floor mats
IPhone/Ipod holder

Parts in the basement waiting to be installed...

Spyder Fog lights
Si front grill
Reverse camera (half done installation)
temperature sensor (on Imid screen)

To come...
Pro Line or H and R springs

My build thread is here.... http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/paulys-youre-my-boy-blue.6598/P1020216.JPGP1020245.JPG9thcivic.jpg

Last edited:
There should be one on here. I think it's a DIY for the Si but it's very very similar.

The only down side is that you get a little more intake noise in the cabin. The resonator was designed to eliminate this noise. It's like adding an intake to your car for free. I run mine with the K&N drop in filter. Im not sure there is any real hp gain but I liked the results.

EDIT: (and you never replied to my offer to smuggle parts for you in another thread!)

EDIT2: (I want poutine and beaver tails.)

Last edited:
EDIT: (and you never replied to my offer to smuggle parts for you in another thread!) Hmmm...? I didn't see this.... ???
EDIT2: (I want poutine and beaver tails.) Ya ya!! it"s the best after bar food IMO.
Quebec makes awesome poutine....Thanks for info about delete. I am interested, but haven't a clue whatt needs to be done. I need to find that DIY.

Last edited:
i want to get me some blue valve stems too. i think it'll really finish the look.
your the test rig for takeda arent you?

and for the thread heres my latest pic WP_000426.jpg

Last edited:
Back