si spoiler

nat3d

Wait, I don't drive a civic anymore....
Adams MA
Vehicle Model
Ford Focus ST
Body Style
Hatch
ok so i have a line on a si spoiler (coupe) and i have an lx im just cerious as to exactly what i need to do to swap my wing out

Honestly I think you need a si trunk too,if it is the coupe.the to of the trunk in the back looks lower and recessed.

You'd need to swap the entire trunk with each other.

There was a nice wing on a cbp coupe I saw in these forums.personally I like it better.i don't think swapping trunks/ buying spoiler is worth it.

I've seen it done without having to swap the trunk lids. Note: All pictures and quotes have been taken from the other 9th gen forum.

Before :
Jason said:
6946330358_c1eb8b8b5e.jpg

After:
Jason said:

azschonda said:
CONFIRMED!!!! This is my first post on this forum, My name is Chris and I am the accessory director for a pretty good sized Honda dealer in arizona.
I decided to try to see if the Si trunk garnish will fit a different model coupe and sure enough it does. The trunk lids are different part numbers. There are 2 10mm bolts that are on Si lids that are not on the ex or lx ones but are not necessary. Also the wiring plug for 3rd brake light is different but easy enough to hardwire it. Let me know if you guys need a source for them or if you have any questions on the installation

Si Spoiler on an EX-L trunk lid:
azschonda said:
All you need is the trunk garnish for the si ordered for the color vehicle you have, and a couple of butt connectors or similar to wire it up for the coupe. I havent done the Si spoiler on the sedan yet but Im sure its not an issue to do. Worst thing you may have to do is make the templates and modify the wiring.

zCV4vwf.jpg

Last edited:
Something doesn't look right there.Does the lip spoiler come off the ex/l?

See how the stock trunk is same height as the sides? It's much lower on the si.

I just took a look at my 2012 Coupe , and it looks like the whole section from just above the lic. plate to half way from the window on trunk comes off.

click to enlarge - look at how it's molded into the coupe si trunk on the sides....

si07.jpg

7092400809_7e09f5fc7d.jpg

how is this above ^ not a trunk swap? 3rd brake light molded into the left trunk vanishes on the right, and the spoiler looks molded into the trunk on the right. Unless that "spoiler" piece goes all the way down to the top of the license plate frame?

does the "spoiler" piece extend all the way down to the "civic badge" ?

7092400809_7e09f5fc7d.jpg

how is this above ^ not a trunk swap? 3rd brake light molded into the left trunk vanishes on the right, and the spoiler looks molded into the trunk on the right. Unless that "spoiler" piece goes all the way down to the top of the license plate frame?

It does, check the parts diagram. The whole piece comes off.

Last edited:
yeah the line ends above the civic badge and that whole garnish comes off im calling the place again tm and probably gonna go up and buy it

are you talking about the spoiler on the 13 coupe?

Back